California banning single family homes.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
The Calif legislators are donning their rose colored glasses and ignoring the fact that they will simply create cesspools like the ones that exist in Chicago and NYC.
Cesspools? NYC is the most desirable city in the country.

Absolutely fascinating. A person from South Dakota, yes South Dakota casting dispersion on NYC. Mind blowing. Only in the time of Trump.
Pre-Tump people with such twisted values knew enough to not speak. Now, they are all out of the closet.
God help this country. Good Grief.

Last edited:
Jul 2018
NO. He is not capable of posting something accurate.The title is a complete falsehood. This article clearly states that:
The bill would not spell the end of single-family housing in the state. Developers could continue to build such homes on their land if they chose, and the legislation prohibits the demolition of single-family homes to build fourplexes without further government review. Even so, allowing as many as four homes on parcels of land where now just one is permitted would trigger significant change compared with how California has grown over much of the last century.

California could bring radical change to single-family-home neighborhoods
Read on, she thinks NYC is a cesspool. You just can't make this stuff up.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Your crap isn't a feeble attempt at gaslighting?

Surely you jest! Manipulation? Sowing seeds of doubt?
Here's my theory. SOME people (not mentioning names...but...) SOME people are not exactly BRIGHT so THEY think others are NOT SO BRIGHT either.
AND.....SOME people think that because THEY are easily influenced that OTHERS can also NOT THINK for themselves.
Like I said.....just a theory. Winky Wink.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
NO. He is not capable of posting something accurate.The title is a complete falsehood. This article clearly states that:
The bill would not spell the end of single-family housing in the state. Developers could continue to build such homes on their land if they chose, and the legislation prohibits the demolition of single-family homes to build fourplexes without further government review. Even so, allowing as many as four homes on parcels of land where now just one is permitted would trigger significant change compared with how California has grown over much of the last century.

Someday you'll figure out that NO doesn't mean YES.

Apr 2013
La La Land North

Virtually every reference to California, especially LA and even in most fiction I read that either is based there or has a character go there, the ridiculous spread, waste of space and miles and miles of roads is referred to. It looks like finally, the powers that be are recognizing what it seems the whole world already knew.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Virtually every reference to California, especially LA and even in most fiction I read that either is based there or has a character go there, the ridiculous spread, waste of space and miles and miles of roads is referred to. It looks like finally, the powers that be are recognizing what it seems the whole world already knew.

I suppose one could say it's a nice problem to have? More people. More money. More taxes. More jobs...? Of course, Arizonans think that Cali will eventually slide into the ocean and then WE in AZ will have oceanfront property. LOL

Have you ever been to California, R?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I suppose one could say it's a nice problem to have? More people. More money. More taxes. More jobs...? Of course, Arizonans think that Cali will eventually slide into the ocean and then WE in AZ will have oceanfront property. LOL

Have you ever been to California, R?
Yup, once on vacation and twice on business. San Francisco is neater than LA IMO.

Nov 2018
Inner Space

However, he did get the attention he so desperately needs to validate his existence.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
LA is, of course large (about 100 miles in all directions) but it is actually confined by the ocean, the hills, and the San Gabriel mountains. The problem is that the population is not concentrated enough, not that there need to be more single family homes. More and better infrastructure would help.
Frankly, I do not know how a family can live with the travel necessities (job, soccer, dance, daycare, baseball, football, etc. etc.) needed for today's kids.

Jul 2018
LA is, of course large (about 100 miles in all directions) but it is actually confined by the ocean, the hills, and the San Gabriel mountains. The problem is that the population is not concentrated enough, not that there need to be more single family homes. More and better infrastructure would help.
Frankly, I do not know how a family can live with the travel necessities (job, soccer, dance, daycare, baseball, football, etc. etc.) needed for today's kids.
I think drones for kids to be transported in is the future! It's top to put the helicopter in helicopter parenting.