California banning single family homes.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yup, once on vacation and twice on business. San Francisco is neater than LA IMO.
San Fran is an interesting place. We were there on vacation--years ago--it was August and I about froze to death. Then I read this quote which sums it up.
"The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco." Mark Twain

Nov 2018
Inner Space
I think drones for kids to be transported in is the future! It's top to put the helicopter in helicopter parenting.
Good thought. But considering the physics, I suspect that the "hovering" will be done by a self-driving land vehicle.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
San Fran is an interesting place. We were there on vacation--years ago--it was August and I about froze to death. Then I read this quote which sums it up.
"The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco." Mark Twain
Best weather is typically May and September. Actually, the cool summers are often a refuge for those living in California's Central Valley...

Jun 2018
South Dakota
But, Trump wants to cut all federal funding for states that refuse to get rid of the undocumented.
Not exactly true if you're referring to sanctuary cities. He's not telling them to get rid of illegals just stop protecting them from the law.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Directly telling someone what they should think or do is gaslighting. I don't think I do that, do you?
Firstly, expressing an opinion or telling someone they are wrong is not "gaslighting".
Secondly, you support an alternative reality that you try to impose on others through repetitious assertion of fallacious statements,....that is "gaslighting".

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Firstly, expressing an opinion or telling someone they are wrong is not "gaslighting".
Secondly, you support an alternative reality that you try to impose on others through repetitious assertion of fallacious statements,....that is "gaslighting".
let's go to the dictionary, again...

"Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. "

Hence I must pronounce @Clicker II guilty as charged.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Last edited: