California meets greenhouse gas reduction goal years early

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Sorry but you are mistaken. CO2 is not a pollutant. Its just part of our fresh air.

Did California reduce any actual pollutants?
Pretty well all the world's scientist that know anything about this say it is a pollutant, but you and plowboy blather on in your stupidity.

I'm sure you think pH is some kind of shampoo.

Have fun.

What about the NOX, ozone, particulates and other crap?

Jul 2015
chicago
Pretty well all the world's scientist that know anything about this say it is a pollutant, but you and plowboy blather on in your stupidity.

I'm sure you think pH is some kind of shampoo.

Have fun.

What about the NOX, ozone, particulates and other crap?
Pollutants are called out in the clean air act and CO2 is most definitely not a pollutant. So no, scienrists do not call it a pollutant.

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
And it didn't even hurt. GHG emissions are now below the 1990 levels.

California meets greenhouse gas reduction goal years early | CBC News
Good for California and their false sense of security. I bought a new Vega with California emission in 71. That Vega only made it 60 miles before it blew the head gasket and only got 10 miles per gallon with a four cylinder engine. I bought a new 73 Nova SS350 with California emission and it was a dog. I bought a new 74 Dodge Crestwood with California emission and it was under powered. California emission ng baho, stinks.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Yet here you are praising and supporting the creation of new special interest groups and parasitic beauracacies because you believe their propaganda. It is sad that you are unable to see the irony of your post but you are blinded by arrogance and self-righteousness
Right. The horse wagon builders and blacksmiths were saying the samething about cars in 1899. That worked out so well for them.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Good for California and their false sense of security. I bought a new Vega with California emission in 71. That Vega only made it 60 miles before it blew the head gasket and only got 10 miles per gallon with a four cylinder engine. I bought a new 73 Nova SS350 with California emission and it was a dog. I bought a new 74 Dodge Crestwood with California emission and it was under powered. California emission ng baho, stinks.
Amigo, it was 1971, the Vega was a POS. Why would you expect emissions control system to improve how fast your car would go??? Don't buy a car with California emission control if how fast your car can go is your primary concern. Simple.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Chemicals called out in the act is not politics, its law. CO2 is clean air and trying to call it a polutant is politics.
Crapola. Politics is involved in that list. Look at the EPA today under Dot Don, and tell me that politics aren't driving laws and regulations.