Can I say it now?

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
Donald Trump is placing his own people at great risk and is partially responsible for many deaths....he is by far the WORST PRESIDENT THE UNITED STATES HAS EVER ELECTED! He has been impeached, lies habitually and will be President for the worst economy in history. I challenge ANYONE to try defending him at this point.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Donald Trump is placing his own people at great risk and is partially responsible for many deaths....he is by far the WORST PRESIDENT THE UNITED STATES HAS EVER ELECTED! He has been impeached, lies habitually and will be President for the worst economy in history. I challenge ANYONE to try defending him at this point.
I thought this had BEEN said a million times, but go ahead and keep repeating it. There is NO defense for Donald J Trump. None.
AND ONE of the reasons WHY there is no defense takes me back to what I was told by a Trump supporter during his campaign: I don't really like him and I know he doesn't have the experience/ability to be president, but I'm confident that Trump will appoint the BEST advisors to support him.
AND you know what? In some cases, Trump DID appoint some GOOD advisors and then refused to take their GOOD advice. In fact, Trump did the opposite.
In every single case---he refused---then fired their asses or they quit. 82% turnover since 2016.
AND we are seeing it again--in real-time--right now. Dr. Tony Fauci. The scientist. The uber-experienced health consultant. The award-winning guy who has worked with six presidents. The guy who assumed his position at NIAID in 1984.
AND Trump won't listen to him. This is just like Groundhog's Day. We wake up to the same nightmare but it's our reality. We are governed by a guy who has no experience---no brains--no common sense--no sense of moral decency--no sense of loyalty---no sense of empathy---no respect for science/experts and he won't listen to anyone.
The least his supporters could do is acknowledge that, but it seems that even that is a bridge too far.
Even that would be disloyal and we can't have that in the beehive, can we?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I thought this had BEEN said a million times, but go ahead and keep repeating it. There is NO defense for Donald J Trump. None.
AND ONE of the reasons WHY there is no defense takes me back to what I was told by a Trump supporter during his campaign: I don't really like him and I know he doesn't have the experience/ability to be president, but I'm confident that Trump will appoint the BEST advisors to support him.
AND you know what? In some cases, Trump DID appoint some GOOD advisors and then refused to take their GOOD advice. In fact, Trump did the opposite.
In every single case---he refused---then fired their asses or they quit. 82% turnover since 2016.
AND we are seeing it again--in real-time--right now. Dr. Tony Fauci. The scientist. The uber-experienced health consultant. The award-winning guy who has worked with six presidents. The guy who assumed his position at NIAID in 1984.
AND Trump won't listen to him. This is just like Groundhog's Day. We wake up to the same nightmare but it's our reality. We are governed by a guy who has no experience---no brains--no common sense--no sense of moral decency--no sense of loyalty---no sense of empathy---no respect for science/experts and he won't listen to anyone.
The least his supporters could do is acknowledge that, but it seems that even that is a bridge too far.
Even that would be disloyal and we can't have that in the beehive, can we?

"The morals of a sewer rat and the empathy of a rattlesnake."

Feb 2020
Houston
Just out of curiosity, what should Trump have done that would have prevented those deaths that he is partially responsible for?

Not what he should not have said or what he should have said.

What should he have done? And when?

Reactions: YoursTruly
Feb 2014
Oregon
Just out of curiosity, what should Trump have done that would have prevented those deaths that he is partially responsible for?

This should really piss people off.. And it should end any doubt of Trump not being to blame for the mess we are in now. The man is an ass and boy, is that obvious now. Let me spell this out for you "SeymourFlops. What is happening today was expected and Trump dismantled our ability to manage this reality.

We were warned in 2018, on the 100th anniversary of the flu pandemic of 1918, which killed 50 to 100 million people around the world. My colleague Ed Yong served notice that the “next plague” was coming, with influenza the most dangerous possibility, even as the United States succumbed to “forgetfulness and shortsightedness.” Luciana Borio, then the director for medical and biodefense preparedness at the National Security Council, told a symposium that “the threat of pandemic flu is our number-one health security concern.” Serving under a president who’d come to office on the pledge to wall off the United States, she noted that such a threat could not “be stopped at the border.” The very next day, news broke that National Security Adviser John Bolton had shuttered the NSC’s unit for preparing and responding to pandemics, of which Borio was a part. The White House official in charge of spearheading such a response to infectious threats departed as well and was not replaced.

Last edited:
Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky

I am not an epidemiologist or politician, let alone the Leader of the free world but, I would have started by not denying the problem when I was warned and certainly not telling my people its a hoax. I would have begun mobilization or resources as soon as I was told to by my staff of professionals (which I would have hired), I would be dependent on my HHS and CDC agencies (after not eliminating them) specifically designed to deal with such a thing. I would be in regular contact with world leaders of affected countries to estimate the risk to my people which I am charged with protecting.
As the Virus progressed I would have eliminated shortages of supply by ordering business and manufacturing to ramp up production and incentivized such, as well as started a "Fireside Chat" campaign to inform and calm the citizenry.....Thanks for asking.

May 2019
USA
I am not an epidemiologist or politician, let alone the Leader of the free world but, I would have started by not denying the problem when I was warned and certainly not telling my people its a hoax. I would have begun mobilization or resources as soon as I was told to by my staff of professionals (which I would have hired), I would be dependent on my HHS and CDC agencies (after not eliminating them) specifically designed to deal with such a thing. I would be in regular contact with world leaders of affected countries to estimate the risk to my people which I am charged with protecting.
As the Virus progressed I would have eliminated shortages of supply by ordering business and manufacturing to ramp up production and incentivized such, as well as started a "Fireside Chat" campaign to inform and calm the citizenry.....Thanks for asking.
So apparently just as that Papal contingent of baptize thine eyes by urinations while burning a stolen bereavement memorial to JFK for their megalomaniacal Catholic Church pedophilia crusade crap to claim they will save ones self now has Coron - A - Crats infusing a virus into humanity for a climax to their second coming where they will save everyone who's left from homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming to maintain the cross is higher than the flag in a Christian Nation....