Canada

Jul 2015
chicago
Do you like what they have in Canada? Lets discuss what they do in Canada, shall we?

1) They do not allow illegal immigration. They deport illegal immigrants. Apparently it is calculated there are only about 150,000 illegal aliens in Canada. Wow! Not many.

2) In order to cast a vote in Canada you must present a picture ID.

3) The average family pays about 42% in taxes. Thanks universal healthcare. Illegal aliens do not get free healthcare.

4) The public healthcare system does not provide for drugs, vision or dental.

5) Free speech is restricted. "hate speech" is a term applied to some people's writings or speeches and are not allowed. The Prime Mister can wear black face however.

Reactions: Neil
Jul 2015
chicago
I understand why the Left does not wish to respond to this thread. I mean there is absolutely nothing they can say to this stuff. How can they possibly talk about Voter ID? They can't.

Jun 2018
Toronto
The prime minster did wear a black face at a costume party to score with some chicks when he was a student.

Your idiot wears an orange face every day to this day.

Last edited:
Jul 2015
chicago
The prime minster did wear a black face at a costume party to score with some chicks when he was a student.

Your idiot wears an orange face every day to this day.
That's fine. Now how about the requirement in Canada to present a proper photo ID in order to vote?

Jul 2019
Georgia

for me personally
Mexico though..........tacos, beaches, warmth
sucks all the hard workers have sawzall'd through the wall though :(

Jun 2018
Toronto
That's fine. Now how about the requirement in Canada to present a proper photo ID in order to vote?
I support a proper identification. You just present your drivers license or the provincial health card. What is your problem with that?

Jul 2015
chicago
I support a proper identification. You just present your drivers license or the provincial health card. What is your problem with that?
I love it.
I am comparing Canada to the USA with this thread. In the USA you just walk up say that you are so and so and say the house address and then vote.

Jun 2018
Toronto
I love it. I am comparing Canada to the USA with this thread. In the USA you just walk up say that you are so and so and say the house address and then vote.

Yeah I would suggest to introduce a photo identification. Right after the universal health care :)

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2019
Georgia
I love it.
I am comparing Canada to the USA with this thread. In the USA you just walk up say that you are so and so and say the house address and then vote.
actually in super free states like Colorado you can mail in a ballot and don't have to speak to a person in person

Reactions: leekohler2