Cannabis roles on

Apr 2013
Left coast
5. 1 green thing: Weed-infused drinks

The markets punished Tesla on Friday when CEO Elon Musk smoked pot on camera with comedian Joe Rogan, but some of the world's largest companies are aggressively embracing the green.
As alcohol consumption around the world keeps falling, big distillers and brewers are putting their money into cannabis-infused, non-alcoholic cocktails, Axios' Erica Pandey writes.
The bigger picture: The world is drinking less alcohol — and that's in part due to the rise of legal weed. Alcohol consumption fell 15% between 2006 and 2015 in U.S. states offering medical marijuana licenses, according to a study by researchers from the University of Connecticut, Georgia State University and Universidad del Pacifico in Lima.
The latest: A string of deals between alcohol companies and cannabis companies illustrates the next big thing in beverages, per CB Insights' Anand Sanwal.
  • Constellation Brands, an American beer, wine and spirits company, is pouring $4 billion into cannabis company Canopy Growth.
  • Heineken’s subsidiary Lagunitas is out with weed-infused sparkling water — a collaboration with AbsoluteXtracts, another cannabis company.
  • Big-time brewer Molson Coors is linking up with The Hydropothecary Corporation to roll out cannabis-infused drinks.
  • Diageo, the drinks giant behind Smirnoff vodka and Guinness beer, may collaborate with a Canadian cannabis company, per Bloomberg.
It's coming, like it or not.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Musk is a fraud and it will come out sooner than later. Tried to watch it but just couldn't. But thanks buddy. Scooped up a bit on the swing.

They havd mango Smores beer at the hipster bar down the street so weed is not so out there though sounds reckless to me as a business model.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
View attachment 1383

100 mg. Ten people could share that. That's kinda dangerous, sorta.
Its reckless IMO. Minneapolis just banned menthol cigarettes because the leftists say it is "marketing to children" but shit like this...?

Im 100% for legalization but i think if you want cookies learn to bake. I see it like im all for coca leaves being available. You want crack...good luck w/ that.

But whatever. I do not see this helping the cause in the long run. Most lay people dont understand that weed is a much, much different substance when injested vs smoked

Sally and Chad chug a couple of these then go to the country club to fuck w/ their.parents out in Utah or wherever where jeff sessions is playing golf w/ patt Robertson

Oct 2010
Colorado
Its reckless IMO. Minneapolis just banned menthol cigarettes because the leftists say it is "marketing to children" but shit like this...?

Im 100% for legalization but i think if you want cookies learn to bake. I see it like im all for coca leaves being available. You want crack...good luck w/ that.

But whatever. I do not see this helping the cause in the long run. Most lay people dont understand that weed is a much, much different substance when injested vs smoked

Sally and Chad chug a couple of these then go to the country club to fuck w/ their.parents out in Utah or wherever where jeff sessions is playing golf w/ patt Robertson
About 30-40 mg. is going to get you as high as you're going to get, and it's pretty high, definite visuals, dramatic time "stretching," massive munchies. Beyond that, it's duration, and a 100 mg. dose is going to be with ya a long time, 12-16 hours or longer. If a person is having paranoid experience, 12-16 hours is a long, long time. These are the people who show up at the ER.