Cars kill peopls

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
We no longer bow to your queen, in fact we went to war and won so we dont have to. You guys are proposing a ban on knives as people in your nation are using acid to attack one and other.

We have no interest in living in a state like yours.

ACID ATTACK BRITAIN 15 acid attacks in UK every week as it’s revealed kids as young as SIX are carrying out sick assaults

Redirect Notice

After murder rate passes NYC, London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls for sharper knife control

Redirect Notice

UK mass surveillance programme violates human rights, European court rules

Redirect Notice

Maybe you should concern yourself with your own yard before worrying about the weeds in mine.
I notice you have gone into insult mode, rather than address the points I've made. ;)

Jun 2012
Barsoom
Then what form of transport do you suggest to replace cars?
I do not have a solution. That was not my point. The answer to that would have to equate to what form of protection can a person have when their home is being broken into armed hooligans.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I do not have a solution. That was not my point. The answer to that would have to equate to what form of protection can a person have when their home is being broken into armed hooligans.
I drive to and from work 5 days a week, how often do you protect your home from armed hooligans?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I notice you have gone into insult mode, rather than address the points I've made. ;)
No. My point is your nation. Here you are again criticising our nation and yours is an excellent example of why we do not wish to adopt your customs. Not your gun laws, your border laws (or lack of), your hate speech laws, or any of the other authoritarian rules. Your quickly failing from the EU. This is why a majority of your citizens voted to walk away, yet the EU and your owned state officials didn't like the way that vote turned out so years later you guys are still not making any progress on that.

But if facts are insulting to you, well...

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Your rants about my nation are of little interest to me, I was just noting the fact that you were attempting to deflect the subject because I pointed out that cars are more heavily regulated in parts of the US than guns are.
You have no constitutional right to own a car.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I don't care how desperately you cry and make false comparisons. There needs to be some gun control in this country. We can no longer ignore that basic fact.
Why his period on our history has the 2nd lowest homicide rate?

The only period lower was a period there was ABSOLUTLY no Gun control.