Case against Islam

Feb 2014
Oregon
1) Where did you get that picture because when I search it all I get is Russian and White Supremacist websites.

2) Being a Muslim alone isn't banned from immigration but being a member of ISIS or a fucking Nazi white supremacist scumbag would do it.

FACT CHECK: Were Muslims Banned from the U.S. in 1952?
That law, originally aimed at Communists, could be used now to exclude persons (both Muslims and non-Muslims) who have demonstrated an affiliation or sympathy with violent extremist groups professing Islamist motivations and goals (e.g., ISIS, al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram) from entering the U.S., but asserting that it enables a de facto ban on all Muslims is inaccurate. Most major religions involve basic, agreed-upon sets of tenets by which their faithful live, and no widely-accepted understanding of Islam encompasses a prohibition on following the laws of any country or advocates the overthrow of government.
The US had many laws discriminating against Asians. There is not a firm decision to consider Russia as Asian or European.

Asian immigration to the United States
refers to immigration to the United States from part of the continent of Asia, which including East Asia, Southeast Asia, and South Asia. Asian-origin populations have historically been in the territory that would become the United States since the 16th century. A first major wave of Asian immigration occurred in the late 19th century, primarily in Hawaii and the West Coast. Asian Americans experienced exclusion, and limitations to immigration, by law from the United States between 1875 and 1965, and were largely prohibited from naturalization until the 1940s. Since the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, a new wave of new immigrants to the United States in 2010 were from Asia.[1]
Asian immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

Feb 2019
here and there
I have already posted my grievances with Sharia law.

Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies

As for the Bible endorsing slavery, nothing could be farther from the truth. The Moses was sent to set free the Hebrew nation from 500 years of slavery in Egypt. Then the Mosaic law mandated that Hebrew slaves be set free after 7 years of service, something unheard of in the ancient world that was steeped in slavery. Also, they mandated one day of rest for everyone, including slaves. Again, this was unheard of and directly related to why we have a weekend today. Thank the Moses for your two days off.

No, slavery was not endorse in the Bible, rather, it was simply allowed to continue because it was the only means for some to survive who did not have the resources or tribe affiliation that was needed to survive. Then when they got back on their feet, they were set free.

It was much different than what we saw regarding slavery in the Deep South where slaves were looked at as glorified apes and never given their freedom and then subsequently treated like cattle.

Dec 2016
Canada
I have already posted my grievances with Sharia law.

Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies

As for the Bible endorsing slavery, nothing could be farther from the truth. The Moses was sent to set free the Hebrew nation from 500 years of slavery in Egypt. Then the Mosaic law mandated that Hebrew slaves be set free after 7 years of service, something unheard of in the ancient world that was steeped in slavery. Also, they mandated one day of rest for everyone, including slaves. Again, this was unheard of and directly related to why we have a weekend today. Thank the Moses for your two days off.

No, slavery was not endorse in the Bible, rather, it was simply allowed to continue because it was the only means for some to survive who did not have the resources or tribe affiliation that was needed to survive. Then when they got back on their feet, they were set free.

It was much different than what we saw regarding slavery in the Deep South where slaves were looked at as glorified apes and never given their freedom and then subsequently treated like cattle.
Seems like your "Case Against Islam" smells like a fart in a crowded elevator now, after this latest massacre at two mosques in New Zealand reminds us again that the most dangerous and violent terrorist threats are homegrown self-described 'white nationalists' or 'christian nationalists!'

Apr 2014
redacted
The US had many laws discriminating against Asians. There is not a firm decision to consider Russia as Asian or European.
The US also allowed slavery, but like the Asian laws you referenced, none were in place in the 1950s much less during Obama's Presidency.

The main point is that US law doesn't, and shouldn't, discriminate based on race, gender or religion. It can and should discriminate based upon a person's affiliation with hostile organizations. Islam isn't one of those but ISIS is one.

Nov 2013
NM
Agreed it's in the link but as text, not an image. I'm always suspicious of people who post an image of text but not a link or just the text itself. Are you?
@ this point? I'm just happy I was able to track down @ least a reliable source for the text. Small comfort, but when you're putting out fires here & there, you get into firefighting mode, if you know what I mean? So here's to us!

Apr 2014
redacted
@ this point? I'm just happy I was able to track down @ least a reliable source for the text. Small comfort, but when you're putting out fires here & there, you get into firefighting mode, if you know what I mean? So here's to us!
Thanks and agreed to an extent, but the image came from some place. Why the person reposting the image may not be deliberately trying to deceive anyone, the fact remains I think people use images over text to push a meme, not the truth.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Seems like your "Case Against Islam" smells like a fart in a crowded elevator now, after this latest massacre at two mosques in New Zealand reminds us again that the most dangerous and violent terrorist threats are homegrown self-described 'white nationalists' or 'christian nationalists!'
Put the Numbers in Perspective
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
Islamic Terrorist
...killed twice as many people in one month (5000) in November, 2014) than were killed in 350 years of Inquisition (2000-3000).
...murder more people every day than the KKK has in the last 70 years (26 since 1945).
...killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).
...massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 (1566) than the number of criminals executed by America in the last 40 years (1423).
...killed more Americans on American soil than did the combined militaries of Japan and Nazi Germany in WWII.
...slaughter almost twice as many people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials (20).

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth