Case against Islam

Dec 2016
Canada
Put the Numbers in Perspective
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
Islamic Terrorist
...killed twice as many people in one month (5000) in November, 2014) than were killed in 350 years of Inquisition (2000-3000).
...murder more people every day than the KKK has in the last 70 years (26 since 1945).
...killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).
...massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 (1566) than the number of criminals executed by America in the last 40 years (1423).
...killed more Americans on American soil than did the combined militaries of Japan and Nazi Germany in WWII.
...slaughter almost twice as many people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials (20).

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
I say the Iraq War and Occupation count as Christian terrorism then, since the reason for launching the invasion was fraudulent and known to be so from the outset. The total body count is at least 288,000, and that's not including the slow bleeding unnecessary deaths due to the longrunning sanctions against Iraq that included medicines and even blood plasma for operations.
https://www.iraqbodycount.org/
The Vietnam War left approx. 3 million Vietnamese dead, all because they wouldn't give in to the kind of permanent partition of their country that the US did to Korea a decade earlier. If all the unnecessary wars inflicted upon undeveloped 3rd world nations are counted as 'christian' terrorism, you lose by a longshot!

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Awesome. Thanks! Obviously Bruce also believes such things are intentionally deceptive.

"Last I knew, Evangelicals still consider lying a sin. Why then, do Christians continue to post falsities like those mentioned in this graphic? It took me all of 30 seconds to determine that this graphic is false. While this meme might express the wet-dream sentiment of white, redneck Evangelical bigots, there’s no truth to it. "

Jul 2018
Earth
Exactly. Religion should not ever been a factor when applying the letter of the law, same as gender or race should not.
St. louis, Mo. got a lot of refugees from the break-up of Yougslavia in the early 90's, Croats, Serbs and Bosnians. There are now something like 60,000 Bosnians living in the St. louis area.
Some of them were Muslims of course. I rememeber back in the early 90's one of them murdered his own daughter.
His defense lawyer tried to use his religion, old tribal customs of his region, the whole honor killing thing as a defense.
St. louis and the state of Missouri was NOT buying it. The man got either death or life with no parole, i forget which. And just to make sure they got their point across they arrested and charged damn near every member of the family for everything for being a accomplice, mishandling a corpse, lying to the police, obstruction of justice, anything they could think of.
Made sure they ALL got the maximum sentence. Anyone that had ANY knowledge of the crime and did not immediately call the police and cooperate fully was slammed...HARD.
A true muslim won't kill his children.

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 232 :Narrated by 'Ubada bin As-Samit
Who had taken part in the battle of Badr with Allah's Apostle and had been amongst his companions on the night of Al-'Aqaba Pledge: Allah's Apostle, surrounded by a group of his companions said, "Come along and give me the pledge of allegiance that you will not worship anything besides Allah, will not steal, will not commit illegal sexual intercourse will not kill your children, will not utter; slander, invented by yourself, and will not disobey me if I order you to do something good. Whoever among you will respect and fulfill this pledge, will be rewarded by Allah. And if one of you commits any of these sins and is punished in this world then that will be his expiation for it, and if one of you commits any of these sins and Allah screens his sin, then his matter, will rest with Allah: If He will, He will punish him and if He will,. He will excuse him." So I gave the pledge of allegiance to him for these conditions.​
https://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/results.php

In the Bible people are told to kill their children = The Brick Testament 6 pictures

Jul 2018
Earth
I have already posted my grievances with Sharia law.

Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies

As for the Bible endorsing slavery, nothing could be farther from the truth. The Moses was sent to set free the Hebrew nation from 500 years of slavery in Egypt. Then the Mosaic law mandated that Hebrew slaves be set free after 7 years of service, something unheard of in the ancient world that was steeped in slavery. Also, they mandated one day of rest for everyone, including slaves. Again, this was unheard of and directly related to why we have a weekend today. Thank the Moses for your two days off.

No, slavery was not endorse in the Bible, rather, it was simply allowed to continue because it was the only means for some to survive who did not have the resources or tribe affiliation that was needed to survive. Then when they got back on their feet, they were set free.

It was much different than what we saw regarding slavery in the Deep South where slaves were looked at as glorified apes and never given their freedom and then subsequently treated like cattle.
Typical BS.

May 2018
Chicago
I say the Iraq War and Occupation count as Christian terrorism then, since the reason for launching the invasion was fraudulent and known to be so from the outset. The total body count is at least 288,000, and that's not including the slow bleeding unnecessary deaths due to the longrunning sanctions against Iraq that included medicines and even blood plasma for operations.
https://www.iraqbodycount.org/
The Vietnam War left approx. 3 million Vietnamese dead, all because they wouldn't give in to the kind of permanent partition of their country that the US did to Korea a decade earlier. If all the unnecessary wars inflicted upon undeveloped 3rd world nations are counted as 'christian' terrorism, you lose by a longshot!

Viet Nam was bad, but we will never live down the Iraq war. That was by far, the worst thing this country has ever done.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Intelligent, educated people recognize that the Cold War produced proxy wars since WWIII would have brought "Mutually Assured Destruction". Vietnam wouldn't have happened if the West just let the communists take over all of Vietnam. Same for Korea.

From your posting on this matter, I can only assume either you are ignorant of history or you are a communist sympathizer. Which is it?

Dec 2016
Canada
Viet Nam was bad, but we will never live down the Iraq war. That was by far, the worst thing this country has ever done.
WE may never live them down, but the Mighty Wurlitzer of endless propaganda just buries inconvenient facts deep within history books most people never read and moves on, to do the same thing again and again because....it's profitable!

Dec 2018
New England
I say the Iraq War and Occupation count as Christian terrorism then, since the reason for launching the invasion was fraudulent and known to be so from the outset
Sorry, that's just an alternate reality. The case for going into Iraq was proven to be wrong, but there is no basis in fact for the assertion that those who voted for the invasion, from either party, had prior knowledge that Iraq possessed no active WMD program.

Dec 2016
Canada
Intelligent, educated people recognize that the Cold War produced proxy wars since WWIII would have brought "Mutually Assured Destruction". Vietnam wouldn't have happened if the West just let the communists take over all of Vietnam. Same for Korea.

From your posting on this matter, I can only assume either you are ignorant of history or you are a communist sympathizer. Which is it?
I have older cousins who were there on the ground and had a firsthand knowledge of the Vietnam War that you only know from movies and stories!
Simple fact is that the Soviet Union either couldn't or wouldn't exhaust too many resources supporting communist satellites outside of Eastern Europe....because they didn't want NATO troops on their borders again...that's why WWIII is a greater risk today than during the Cold War....but that's another issue!

So, all the Soviets had to do was put their support behind national hero and Marxist theoretician - Ho Chi Minh, and the rest is history! The US bled itself dry and worried that it would never be able to fight expansionist wars for profit again, because they had no understanding of the people but rather had complete contempt for little brown people they thought should just feel graced with their presence and a few US Dollars!

Korea....if you can call it a success, was only because the US...again bled billions of dollars to support a South Korean military occupation regime, but had the advantage in that/unlike Ho, Kim Il Sung was a widely BUT NOT completely supported independence leader prior to attempting to establish control over the entire Korean nation. The US barely made it work in that one and if they had any sense they would have made a bargain with Vietnam.....which they eventually had to do anyway! After the deaths of 55,000 US troops/half a million casualties and over 2 million Vietnamese casualties, and a land so permanently poisoned and damaged by the War that agriculture was never able to re-establish itself effectively afterwards. Which is why Vietnam ended up as just another branch plant sweatshop manufacturing location like China and Bangladesh. And I guess you Neocons call that success! Because unlike my cousins, you have no skin in the game!

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
A true muslim won't kill his children.

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 232 :Narrated by 'Ubada bin As-Samit
Who had taken part in the battle of Badr with Allah's Apostle and had been amongst his companions on the night of Al-'Aqaba Pledge: Allah's Apostle, surrounded by a group of his companions said, "Come along and give me the pledge of allegiance that you will not worship anything besides Allah, will not steal, will not commit illegal sexual intercourse will not kill your children, will not utter; slander, invented by yourself, and will not disobey me if I order you to do something good. Whoever among you will respect and fulfill this pledge, will be rewarded by Allah. And if one of you commits any of these sins and is punished in this world then that will be his expiation for it, and if one of you commits any of these sins and Allah screens his sin, then his matter, will rest with Allah: If He will, He will punish him and if He will,. He will excuse him." So I gave the pledge of allegiance to him for these conditions.​
https://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/results.php

In the Bible people are told to kill their children = The Brick Testament 6 pictures
Look. I just told you what happened. It was most likely his lawyer need the cops had him cold and was trying the only defense he thought might have a slim chance of keeping his client off death row.