Case against Islam

Dec 2015
Arizona
That's true. It's a shame that more Christians don't act like Jesus the Christ.

It's a blessing that more Muslims don't act like Mohammed.

There are actually a lot of non-Christians who act like Christ. In fact, they are better at Christianity than Christians. :cool:

Reactions: Bad Bob
Mar 2019
The Mall
There are actually a lot of non-Christians who act like Christ. In fact, they are better at Christianity than Christians. :cool:
You haven't a clue how Jesus acted or what makes someone a Christian. You're probably one of the first people to say "Don't judge", yet here you are, judging. Hypocrite.

Dec 2015
Arizona
You haven't a clue how Jesus acted or what makes someone a Christian. You're probably one of the first people to say "Don't judge", yet here you are, judging. Hypocrite.
AND you KNOW this because you KNOW ME? You've met me? We've talked face to face? We went to school together?
You live next door? You've been to my home for dinner? Attended my church?

Just because I make an off-the-cuff remark about non-Christians I'm judging? So I don't get to have an opinion---on an OPINION SITE?
WOW! Aren't you something special!!

Reactions: Hollywood
Mar 2019
The Mall
AND you KNOW this because you KNOW ME? You've met me? We've talked face to face? We went to school together?
You live next door? You've been to my home for dinner? Attended my church?

Just because I make an off-the-cuff remark about non-Christians I'm judging? So I don't get to have an opinion---on an OPINION SITE?
WOW! Aren't you something special!!
Yep, I am something special, and I know how you think by reading your posts and your opinions. You haven't a clue to the life of Jesus or what a Christian is. You hate Christians and love muslims, I know that much.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yep, I am something special, and I know how you think by reading your posts and your opinions. You haven't a clue to the life of Jesus or what a Christian is. You hate Christians and love muslims, I know that much.

Oh please....continue. Tell us everything you know. I've got 10 seconds to spare.

Apr 2014
redacted
You don't "love thy neighbor"? Since you posted that what Jesus said while alive doesn't count, I can see why you would twist your religion into hating Jews and Muslims.

Reactions: Clara007