Case against Islam

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Yeah? Explain EXACTLY how Jesus The Christ is going to do that.
You do know that because I write about these things it's difficult to keep this short.
If you don't believe Jesus is going to return, then you can't see WHY he needs to return. His half brother who wrote Revelation may help you. But first...

What evidence is there that Islam is prophesied in the bible?
Those of us who believe know that "in the end" there's an evil religion, a "false prophet," and an 'anti-Christ' coming, who both get destroyed by Jesus Christ when he returns. So let me show you a little evidence on both sides...

You've heard of 666, right?
The number of the verses in the Koran according to the scholars:
Ibn-i Abbas (ra): 6616, Nafi (ra): 6217, Shayba (ra): 6214,
Scholars of Egypt (ra): 6226,
Zamahshari (ra) (the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature); 6666.
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the13.century, also has the opinion of 6666 verses.

Habakkuk said about the Babylonians/Muslim's of the last days...
"They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand."
They shall come all for violence: (Islamic terrorism)

…their faces shall sup up as the east wind, (Muslim method of worship)

"The east wind is always associated with an evil destructive wind." E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) said, "That wind, and especially the east wind, signifies nothing else than the dispersion of falsities and evils. In the OT the "East Wind" is said to bring the LOCUST. Locust represent the Arabs in several OT passages.

…and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (Innumerable followers and World domination) Islam has captivated about 1.7 billion followers.

I, and millions of others, believe Islam is represented by the two horned beast of Revelation 13. The two horns represent the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam. We put crosses on top of Churches. Islam has a star and crescent moon that looks like two horns. Allah is also known as a moon god in Arabic mythology. Notice the two horns...

8e8b017cbc0b5fb50b52d2ee460367fb-black-sea-the-black_orig.jpg

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, (Shia and Sunni sects of Islam) and he spake as a dragon. (Morning star crescent moon) Lucifer is called the morning star.
Two horns like a lamb means two horns similar to Christianity. Islam has a false God, a false prophet, a false book, a false returning messiah, etc.

The two horned beast is symbolic of Islam, AKA Babylon the Great. (a large false religion)

The name Lucifer in Hebrew lexicon is Heylel. It comes from the word 'halal' and it means, "The Morning Star." 1966 heylel hay-lale' from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:–Lucifer. Hilal in Arabic means…. Web definition Hilāl (هلال) is an Arabic word that means "crescent" or "new moon." It's an Islamic symbol!

Heylal, Halal ,and Hilal means… Lucifer… aka Satan… aka the devil… and in Christian literature actually means… The Morning Star and Crescent Moon.

untitled.png

Pictures make great visual aids for unbelievers. Over and over again I said that Islam is evil. You may know that the Dome of the Rock is Islam's 3rd holiest site and that Muslim's believe Muhammad ascended from there. I doubt you've ever seen the images that developed over time in the marble of the entrance to the Dome. They are DEMONS! These images were not etched into the marble, they slowly developed over time.

images-on-dome-of-rock_orig.jpg

Suicide bombes..
Revelation 9:17
"And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone."

Explanation,
(suicide vest) The word for breastplates is the word 'thorax.' Breastplates were held by straps that went over the shoulders or around the neck. "...and of jacinth," (dark red)...

Jacinth: signifies "hyacinthine," perhaps primarily having the color of the hyacinth. Some regard its color as that of the martagon lily, a dusky red. According to Swete, the word 'jacinth' in Rev 9:17 is, "doubtless meant to describe the blue smoke of a sulphurous flame." "...

and brimstone:...." sparks and explosion This is the only place the word 'brimstone' is used in the NT. The word comes from one meaning, "in its original sense of "flashing."

Suicide bombers are mentioned here too...
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

So there's a little evidence that Islam is the religion of "THE BEAST." So how is he going to destroy Islam? First, he attempts to get Muslim's OUT OF Islam and get them to believe in him. Jesus warns Muslim's over and over again through his half brother John. He warns Muslim's first by two witnesses in Revelation11, and before sending plagues upon Muslim's where the shit really hits the fan he warns them....

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

You can read about the plagues, but here's a quick explanation...

The 1st and 5th plague comes upon the men who had the "mark of the beast" and those who worshiped his image." (Revelation 16:2), and the fifth plague will be poured out “on the throne of the (Islamic) beast, and his kingdom” (verse 10).
Maybe you know that the Mark is on the forehead. This is the mark. Notice the prayer bump on this fanatics forehead.

2996529440101589692S425x425Q85.jpg

First plague: The contents of the first bowl will cause painful sores upon those “who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image” (Revelation 16:2).

Second plague: When this bowl is poured out, the sea will become blood and cause all life in it to die (verse 3).

Third plague: After the third angel pours out its bowl, the rivers and springs of water will become blood (verse 4).

Fourth plague: The fourth bowl will cause the sun to become so hot as “to scorch men with fire” (verse 8).

Fifth plague: This punishment will bring darkness, pains and sores (verses 10-11).

Sixth plague: The bowl containing this plague will be poured out on the Euphrates River, causing it to dry up.

Seventh plague: This final plague will consist of "noises and thunderings and lightnings" and such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth (verse 18). Babylon, the false religion of Islam, will fall and there will be devastating hail, with hailstones weighing up to a "talent"—approximately 100 pounds (verse 21).

The whore of Babylon is Islam's jihadist sects.
For true and righteous are his (Jesus Christ) judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

"And the beast (ISLAMIC ANTI-CHRIST) was taken, and with him the (ISLAMIC) false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Nearly all Christians believe in a global dictator and a one world government and religion. That's bogus. The anti-Christ and his sidekick false prophet and his "mark" will be a united Middle-East. None of it is worldwide like the bigshots would like you to believe.

Any questions?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You do know that because I write about these things it's difficult to keep this short.
If you don't believe Jesus is going to return, then you can't see WHY he needs to return. His half brother who wrote Revelation may help you. But first...

Those of us who believe know that "in the end" there's an evil religion, a "false prophet," and an 'anti-Christ' coming, who both get destroyed by Jesus Christ when he returns. So let me show you a little evidence on both sides...

You've heard of 666, right?
The number of the verses in the Koran according to the scholars:
Ibn-i Abbas (ra): 6616, Nafi (ra): 6217, Shayba (ra): 6214,
Scholars of Egypt (ra): 6226,
Zamahshari (ra) (the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature); 6666.
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the13.century, also has the opinion of 6666 verses.

Habakkuk said about the Babylonians/Muslim's of the last days...
"They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand."
They shall come all for violence: (Islamic terrorism)

…their faces shall sup up as the east wind, (Muslim method of worship)

"The east wind is always associated with an evil destructive wind." E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) said, "That wind, and especially the east wind, signifies nothing else than the dispersion of falsities and evils. In the OT the "East Wind" is said to bring the LOCUST. Locust represent the Arabs in several OT passages.

…and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (Innumerable followers and World domination) Islam has captivated about 1.7 billion followers.

I, and millions of others, believe Islam is represented by the two horned beast of Revelation 13. The two horns represent the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam. We put crosses on top of Churches. Islam has a star and crescent moon that looks like two horns. Allah is also known as a moon god in Arabic mythology. Notice the two horns...

View attachment 3232

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, (Shia and Sunni sects of Islam) and he spake as a dragon. (Morning star crescent moon) Lucifer is called the morning star.
Two horns like a lamb means two horns similar to Christianity. Islam has a false God, a false prophet, a false book, a false returning messiah, etc.

The two horned beast is symbolic of Islam, AKA Babylon the Great. (a large false religion)

The name Lucifer in Hebrew lexicon is Heylel. It comes from the word 'halal' and it means, "The Morning Star." 1966 heylel hay-lale' from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:–Lucifer. Hilal in Arabic means…. Web definition Hilāl (هلال) is an Arabic word that means "crescent" or "new moon." It's an Islamic symbol!

Heylal, Halal ,and Hilal means… Lucifer… aka Satan… aka the devil… and in Christian literature actually means… The Morning Star and Crescent Moon.

View attachment 3231

Pictures make great visual aids for unbelievers. Over and over again I said that Islam is evil. You may know that the Dome of the Rock is Islam's 3rd holiest site and that Muslim's believe Muhammad ascended from there. I doubt you've ever seen the images that developed over time in the marble of the entrance to the Dome. They are DEMONS! These images were not etched into the marble, they slowly developed over time.

View attachment 3230

Suicide bombes..
Revelation 9:17
"And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone."

Explanation,
(suicide vest) The word for breastplates is the word 'thorax.' Breastplates were held by straps that went over the shoulders or around the neck. "...and of jacinth," (dark red)...

Jacinth: signifies "hyacinthine," perhaps primarily having the color of the hyacinth. Some regard its color as that of the martagon lily, a dusky red. According to Swete, the word 'jacinth' in Rev 9:17 is, "doubtless meant to describe the blue smoke of a sulphurous flame." "...

and brimstone:...." sparks and explosion This is the only place the word 'brimstone' is used in the NT. The word comes from one meaning, "in its original sense of "flashing."

Suicide bombers are mentioned here too...
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

So there's a little evidence that Islam is the religion of "THE BEAST." So how is he going to destroy Islam? First, he attempts to get Muslim's OUT OF Islam and get them to believe in him. Jesus warns Muslim's over and over again through his half brother John. He warns Muslim's first by two witnesses in Revelation11, and before sending plagues upon Muslim's where the shit really hits the fan he warns them....

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

You can read about the plagues, but here's a quick explanation...

The 1st and 5th plague comes upon the men who had the "mark of the beast" and those who worshiped his image." (Revelation 16:2), and the fifth plague will be poured out “on the throne of the (Islamic) beast, and his kingdom” (verse 10).
Maybe you know that the Mark is on the forehead. This is the mark. Notice the prayer bump on this fanatics forehead.

View attachment 3233

First plague: The contents of the first bowl will cause painful sores upon those “who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image” (Revelation 16:2).

Second plague: When this bowl is poured out, the sea will become blood and cause all life in it to die (verse 3).

Third plague: After the third angel pours out its bowl, the rivers and springs of water will become blood (verse 4).

Fourth plague: The fourth bowl will cause the sun to become so hot as “to scorch men with fire” (verse 8).

Fifth plague: This punishment will bring darkness, pains and sores (verses 10-11).

Sixth plague: The bowl containing this plague will be poured out on the Euphrates River, causing it to dry up.

Seventh plague: This final plague will consist of "noises and thunderings and lightnings" and such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth (verse 18). Babylon, the false religion of Islam, will fall and there will be devastating hail, with hailstones weighing up to a "talent"—approximately 100 pounds (verse 21).

The whore of Babylon is Islam's jihadist sects.
For true and righteous are his (Jesus Christ) judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

"And the beast (ISLAMIC ANTI-CHRIST) was taken, and with him the (ISLAMIC) false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Nearly all Christians believe in a global dictator and a one world government and religion. That's bogus. The anti-Christ and his sidekick false prophet and his "mark" will be a united Middle-East. None of it is worldwide like the bigshots would like you to believe.

Any questions?
Dyde, you just could have said you were a conspiracy theorist and a religious nut.
Would have taken less of your time and mine.

Feb 2014
Oregon
The horrific history in Christianity is indebted to Constantine. For you see, even though he conquered in the name of Christ, he did not even convert to the faith as he continued to worship pagan gods. It is rumored that he converted on his death bed, however.

No, Constantine did not heed the warnings of Christ that his kingdom was not of this world nor could be of this world. God will not establish a world government until Christ returns, something Islam disagrees with. No, Islam demands Sharia law as where the Bible does not. In the minds of Islam, government and religion are one. Through Sharia law they will usher in utopia. This is why people all over the Muslim world are tortured and killed for perceived violations of Sharia law. This will never change because Sharia law is Islam.
Hum, which direction should we go with your thoughts? Muslims are split as Christians are split. To the best of my knowledge, it was the people in western civilization known for their wars. Christians fought against Muslims but mostly they fought against each other. We now have a President who promotes war and the destruction of war because it is good for our economy to sell weapons around the world and many Christians think he is doing the will of God and is a good father to our country.

What do you find wrong with Shia law?

All people with religious notions must control everyone because their God blesses and punishes people indiscriminately. This is as true for Muslims and Christians as it is for pagans. The gods must be pleased or terrible things happen. Anyone with reason, knows the importance of making right choices because good things happen when we make right choices and bad things happen when we make bad choices. That is what makes any decision a good one or bad one. The difference between secular decision making or religious decision making is where a person looks for the information for good decision making, a holy book or a scientific look at life. I am unaware of any reason for thinking one religion is better than another. I think scientific thinking is better than religious thinking.

Feb 2019
here and there
Hum, which direction should we go with your thoughts? Muslims are split as Christians are split. To the best of my knowledge, it was the people in western civilization known for their wars. Christians fought against Muslims but mostly they fought against each other. We now have a President who promotes war and the destruction of war because it is good for our economy to sell weapons around the world and many Christians think he is doing the will of God and is a good father to our country.

What do you find wrong with Shia law?

All people with religious notions must control everyone because their God blesses and punishes people indiscriminately. This is as true for Muslims and Christians as it is for pagans. The gods must be pleased or terrible things happen. Anyone with reason, knows the importance of making right choices because good things happen when we make right choices and bad things happen when we make bad choices. That is what makes any decision a good one or bad one. The difference between secular decision making or religious decision making is where a person looks for the information for good decision making, a holy book or a scientific look at life. I am unaware of any reason for thinking one religion is better than another. I think scientific thinking is better than religious thinking.
Here is a pretty good article on why Sharia law is not good for society.

Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies

Unless you agree with things like women being treated as second class citizens. And I dare say if anyone said that they wanted to live by the 10 commandments people like yourself would be all up in arms about separation of church and state.

And that had been the real issue with Christianity in the past. Constantine conquered in the name of Christ, trouble is, he was not even a Christians as he still worshiped the pagan gods. How then could he have spoken for Christ who warned that his kingdom was not of this world, hence, no world government could ever represent him properly.

No, the state has a long sordid history of murder, genocide, and oppression whether it be in the name of God or not. No amount of religiosity can ever strip the state of the art of politics, which is a quest for selfish power of mortal men.

Feb 2014
Oregon

Everyone knows the first Christians thought they lived in the end of time and they expected Jesus to return soon after he died. It is amazing to me how Christians have rationalized why they were wrong, but at the same time argue they were right. o_O What you have done is equal to using pictures of Mars to argue we lived on Mars before moving to this planet.

May 24, 2001 -- Twenty five years ago something funny happened around Mars. NASA's Viking 1 spacecraft was circling the planet, snapping photos of possible landing sites for its sister ship Viking 2, when it spotted the shadowy likeness of a human face. An enormous head nearly two miles from end to end seemed to be staring back at the cameras from a region of the Red Planet called Cydonia.
Unmasking the Face on Mars | Science Mission Directorate
Here is the argument for humans or human-like beings once living on Mars.

Feb 2014
Oregon

Unless you agree with things like women being treated as second class citizens. And I dare say if anyone said that they wanted to live by the 10 commandments people like yourself would be all up in arms about separation of church and state.

And that had been the real issue with Christianity in the past. Constantine conquered in the name of Christ, trouble is, he was not even a Christians as he still worshiped the pagan gods. How then could he have spoken for Christ who warned that his kingdom was not of this world, hence, no world government could ever represent him properly.

No, the state has a long sordid history of murder, genocide, and oppression whether it be in the name of God or not. No amount of religiosity can ever strip the state of the art of politics, which is a quest for selfish power of mortal men.
Uh? Are you arguing against all the God Abraham religions or just against Islam? If you are arguing against all them, we have no argument. However, they are all patriarchal and as bad as the Athenians when it comes to women being excluded from life. When I came of age, women got married and put the needs of their family above their own. We are to be good daughters, then good wives and good mothers, and the man rules. That comes from the bible.

An eye for an eye comes from Judaism.

I don't have a lot of time. If you want to argue your point, list the ten reasons for objecting to Islam in ten sentences you write yourself. I will bet most if not all of them are in the old testament.

Feb 2019
here and there
Christianity reformed Judaism. For example, when a woman was caught in adultery, Jesus showed mercy on the woman even though under Mosaic law they had the right to stone her. Jesus said that through him was offered a better covenant, or as he put it, the perfection of the law.

The issue is sin and the destruction that comes from it. The Mosaic law killed the sinner to get rid of the sin, as where Jesus offered a way to destroy the sin instead of the sinner.

Mohammad wanted to drag the world back to the OT and continue to stone the adulterer. Are you in favor of that?

Then there is the whole issue of the state being involved. Islam has not learned what Christians have learned, and that is the state plus religion invites added reasons to oppress people. The Founding Fathers learned this as the state spoke through the pulpit of the Church of England. They had had enough of that kind of control.

Then Mohammad goes further by essentially giving open ended commands for jihad. He also converted with the sword, something not ever mentioned in the Bible. Because Mohammad was a warlord and because he placed his theology above all others, this is the biggest issue I have with the entire religion.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Dyde, you just could have said you were a conspiracy theorist and a religious nut.
Would have taken less of your time and mine.
I don't care what you think. I posted that reply knowing I would get a derogatory response from you. I have you figured out. I wrote it for the benefit of others. You're full of sarcastic one and two liners. That's why you have over 25,000 replies in less than 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 2013
La La Land North

But that's exactly what Baptists and Catholics do. As well as many fundie menace cults.

So you admit they are the same.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I don't care what you think. I posted that reply knowing I would get a derogatory response from you. I have you figured out. I wrote it for the benefit of others. You're full of sarcastic one and two liners. That's why you have over 25,000 replies in less than 5 years.
You're lucky i wasted that much time on the likes of you.
No, I have made over 25,000 posts here in less than 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator: