CBD Cannabis Oil

Feb 2007
New York
Does anyone know anything about this?? There was an ad on Facebook, but it was more of a bait and switch. So, I read about it online but am wondering if this is safe? Anyone tried it? If so, in gel tabs or oil?

Just curious.

Clinically validated Cannabis Supplement hits the U.S.A market across all 50 states.

OR

Canabidol™ Cannabis CBD Oil Drops

It's not really 'heathcare' topic, but didn't see anything else.
CBD Oil, without the THC is legal in all 50 states.

I've used it as oil drops, sub-lingual spray, and gummi bears. I'll be honest with you, I have arthritis, bulging and ruptured discs in my back and dysfunctional sacroiliac joints on both sides. The CBD oil helps me with inflammation and allows me to not constantly rely on opioid level medications to control pain.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Two contradictory things. Some woman in the UK sued and won a case when she got busted for smuggling in CBD oil for her 6yo son. Based on a doctors suggestion she was giving it to him and it was helping very much. I forget what condition he had. It is/was illegal in the UK, she got busted, fought it in court and won.

It is illegal in Canada even though pot is now legal. The law is still not in place here for edibles to become legal for reasons I don't fully understand. I don't know if CBD will be covered by the edibles legislation when it comes.

But anecdotally, many people I know say it is great.

May 2018
Chicago
Two contradictory things. Some woman in the UK sued and won a case when she got busted for smuggling in CBD oil for her 6yo son. Based on a doctors suggestion she was giving it to him and it was helping very much. I forget what condition he had. It is/was illegal in the UK, she got busted, fought it in court and won.

It is illegal in Canada even though pot is now legal. The law is still not in place here for edibles to become legal for reasons I don't fully understand. I don't know if CBD will be covered by the edibles legislation when it comes.

But anecdotally, many people I know say it is great.
WTF? Edibles aren't legal in Canada? Edibles are the best gift from the earth there is. I used them after my three oral surgeries this past year- way better than vicodin or any of that other garbage.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
WTF? Edibles aren't legal in Canada? Edibles are the best gift from the earth there is. I used them after my three oral surgeries this past year- way better than vicodin or any of that other garbage.
Apparently they are trying to establish FDA type regs on strengths, sources and how to keep little kids away from things.

We have already had I believe 6 kids from 4 different incidents of them finding pot-laced gummy bears and ODing. And a couple of instances where an adult decided that the brownies he knew were loaded still decided they tasted so good he'd eat a ton. Those episodes didn't help.

The government is working on it they tell me.

Mar 2019
UK
Just wanted to add my own experiences here in the UK. Whilst statute law allows the sale and purchase of cbd oil, there is still some taboo associated with the subject and officials are clamping down on retailers selling it. Clamping down by way of making it difficult to get insurances, bank accounts or credit card payment systems to take payment for it. So whilst it's legal, it's still complicated.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Does anyone know anything about this?? There was an ad on Facebook, but it was more of a bait and switch. So, I read about it online but am wondering if this is safe? Anyone tried it? If so, in gel tabs or oil?

Just curious.

Clinically validated Cannabis Supplement hits the U.S.A market across all 50 states.

OR

Canabidol™ Cannabis CBD Oil Drops

It's not really 'heathcare' topic, but didn't see anything else.
Studies have been positive for Cancer patients, increasing appetite and easing pain, I think they are doing testing for treatment of anorexia (My sisters step-granddaughter is in a study.)

We should not legalize pot, but these oils by prescription are looking promising.

Also the use of the oils unlike smoking, has not been linked to cancer risks.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Studies have been positive for Cancer patients, increasing appetite and easing pain, I think they are doing testing for treatment of anorexia (My sisters step-granddaughter is in a study.)

We should not legalize pot, but these oils by prescription are looking promising.

Also the use of the oils unlike smoking, has not been linked to cancer risks.
Educate yourself by reacquainting yourself with reality.

However, while a few small, uncontrolled studies have suggested that heavy, regular marijuana smoking could increase risk for respiratory cancers, well-designed population studies have failed to find an increased risk of lung cancer associated with marijuana use.68

What are marijuana's effects on lung health?

May 2018
Chicago
Educate yourself by reacquainting yourself with reality.

However, while a few small, uncontrolled studies have suggested that heavy, regular marijuana smoking could increase risk for respiratory cancers, well-designed population studies have failed to find an increased risk of lung cancer associated with marijuana use.68

What are marijuana's effects on lung health?
Quite honestly, I see no need to smoke marijuana. It's the least efficient way to use it. Edibles are far more effective and far less harmful.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Quite honestly, I see no need to smoke marijuana. It's the least efficient way to use it. Edibles are far more effective and far less harmful.
To each their own.

I appreciate edibles. However, one must consume quite a bit of cannabis, and the effect is very long lasting, and moreover, the body quickly requires a higher and higher quantity of cannabis for the same effect.

That's not true of smoking it. The effect from using a clean glass pipe, a tiny pinch, worth two hits, very gently smoked, quick onset, no "crash" when it goes, can't be matched by edibles.

I tried vaping. Imo, it's more harsh. It's an improvement over smoking cannabis cigarettes, for sure.

May 2018
Chicago
To each their own.

I appreciate edibles. However, one must consume quite a bit of cannabis, and the effect is very long lasting, and moreover, the body quickly requires a higher and higher quantity of cannabis for the same effect.

That's not true of smoking it. The effect from using a clean glass pipe, a tiny pinch, worth two hits, very gently smoked, quick onset, no "crash" when it goes, can't be matched by edibles.

I tried vaping. Imo, it's more harsh. It's an improvement over smoking cannabis cigarettes, for sure.
I'm not sure I agree. I have never eaten more than a tiny bit of medical marijuana to get relief from the after effects of pain from surgery. And when I say tiny, I mean less than a pinky fingernail- really small. I experienced no "crash" at all. I'm not sure what you mean. It enabled me to sleep and wake up the next day feeling completely fine. I did the same amount for three surgeries, and it was the same experience each time. Trust me, I was very careful with it. It was so much better than crap like vicodin, which would make me feel like crap the next day.