CBD Cannabis Oil

Feb 2007
New York
Does anyone know anything about this?? There was an ad on Facebook, but it was more of a bait and switch. So, I read about it online but am wondering if this is safe? Anyone tried it? If so, in gel tabs or oil?

Just curious.

Clinically validated Cannabis Supplement hits the U.S.A market across all 50 states.

OR

Canabidolâ„¢ Cannabis CBD Oil Drops

It's not really 'heathcare' topic, but didn't see anything else.
CBD Oil, without the THC is legal in all 50 states.

I've used it as oil drops, sub-lingual spray, and gummi bears. I'll be honest with you, I have arthritis, bulging and ruptured discs in my back and dysfunctional sacroiliac joints on both sides. The CBD oil helps me with inflammation and allows me to not constantly rely on opioid level medications to control pain.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Two contradictory things. Some woman in the UK sued and won a case when she got busted for smuggling in CBD oil for her 6yo son. Based on a doctors suggestion she was giving it to him and it was helping very much. I forget what condition he had. It is/was illegal in the UK, she got busted, fought it in court and won.

It is illegal in Canada even though pot is now legal. The law is still not in place here for edibles to become legal for reasons I don't fully understand. I don't know if CBD will be covered by the edibles legislation when it comes.

But anecdotally, many people I know say it is great.

May 2018
Chicago
Two contradictory things. Some woman in the UK sued and won a case when she got busted for smuggling in CBD oil for her 6yo son. Based on a doctors suggestion she was giving it to him and it was helping very much. I forget what condition he had. It is/was illegal in the UK, she got busted, fought it in court and won.

It is illegal in Canada even though pot is now legal. The law is still not in place here for edibles to become legal for reasons I don't fully understand. I don't know if CBD will be covered by the edibles legislation when it comes.

But anecdotally, many people I know say it is great.
WTF? Edibles aren't legal in Canada? Edibles are the best gift from the earth there is. I used them after my three oral surgeries this past year- way better than vicodin or any of that other garbage.

Apr 2013
Left coast
WTF? Edibles aren't legal in Canada? Edibles are the best gift from the earth there is. I used them after my three oral surgeries this past year- way better than vicodin or any of that other garbage.
Apparently they are trying to establish FDA type regs on strengths, sources and how to keep little kids away from things.

We have already had I believe 6 kids from 4 different incidents of them finding pot-laced gummy bears and ODing. And a couple of instances where an adult decided that the brownies he knew were loaded still decided they tasted so good he'd eat a ton. Those episodes didn't help.

The government is working on it they tell me.