Chairman Nadler’s Cynical Argument

Mar 2019
Texas
national review

Today in the New York Times, House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler writes an op-eddemanding the full release of the entire Mueller report by tomorrow. He never quite gets around to mentioning what’s holding up the release of the Mueller report, which is the need to remove information related to grand jury deliberations or other ongoing investigations that have been referred to other offices.
This whole article is a sham propaganda piece.

Here is the deal. The intelligence committees were givin the star report and they have the legal right by way of court precedence to receive the underacted version of the mueler report. Now there were battles over if the public would be able to view the underacted version of the star report and article 6 was cited and the courts found it to be necessary to let the public have redacted versions only. However as i stated the intelligence committees are givin legal right in us code to view underacted version.

Now what this article and much of msm is doing is confusing the whole situation by infering rulings of article 6 onto the intelligence committees.

Bottom line is that the public will get the redacted versions and the intelligence committees will get underacted versions but the truth is being spun to try and buy time.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
national review

This whole article is a sham propaganda piece.

Here is the deal. The intelligence committees were givin the star report and they have the legal right by way of court precedence to receive the underacted version of the mueler report. Now there were battles over if the public would be able to view the underacted version of the star report and article 6 was cited and the courts found it to be necessary to let the public have redacted versions only. However as i stated the intelligence committees are givin legal right in us code to view underacted version.

Now what this article and much of msm is doing is confusing the whole situation by infering rulings of article 6 onto the intelligence committees.

Bottom line is that the public will get the redacted versions and the intelligence committees will get underacted versions but the truth is being spun to try and buy time.
It's an op-ed. Their opinion pieces. What exactly would you expect?

Mar 2019
Texas
I expect them to read this thread and make retractions citing my infinite wisdom

Actually i expect them to at least attempt to get it right since they paid for that mess.

Most of all i just wanted to point out the truth i seen for anyone here interested in the subject.

It is my hope that as you say it was just an opinion and not a deflection from the truth.