Chavez calls Bush 'devil' in U.N. speech

Jan 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Woot! He displayed a Noam Chomsky book to the UN! I didn't think I'd live to see the day, now that is cool! Hah!

May 2006
Katczinsky said:
Woot! He displayed a Noam Chomsky book to the UN! I didn't think I'd live to see the day, now that is cool! Hah!

He's your kind of guy. He hangs out with Castro, Jung Ill, and Ibeanutjob. Nice crowd you go with.

Jan 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I don't "go with" Chavez or that crowd...unless of coarse you were talking about Noam Chomsky..which he obviously doesn't hang out with those types of people.

Chavez hangs out with Kim Jung-Ill? That's the first I've heard of that.

May 2006
Katczinsky said:
I don't "go with" Chavez or that crowd...unless of coarse you were talking about Noam Chomsky..which he obviously doesn't hang out with those types of people.

Chavez hangs out with Kim Jung-Ill? That's the first I've heard of that.

Yep. Chavez has aligned himself with the communists and dictators. Chavez is hawking Noam Chomsky so it's obvious he does hang with these people.

Jan 2006
Columbus, Ohio
? He aligned himself with Castro...so that somehow means he has aligned himself with Kim Jong-Ill? And Castro likes a Chomsky book...so that somehow means Chomsky likes to hang out with dictators? Seriously, Alias, are you just desperate to slander your political opposition or are you just completely inane?

May 2006
Katczinsky said:
? He aligned himself with Castro...so that somehow means he has aligned himself with Kim Jong-Ill? And Castro likes a Chomsky book...so that somehow means Chomsky likes to hang out with dictators? Seriously, Alias, are you just desperate to slander your political opposition or are you just completely inane?

I just reported the facts. Do you dispute the facts? Show me where I am wrong.

Jan 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Haha, you make a claim...I ask you to prove it, and you tell me to prove you wrong! Wow. I'm begining to think that it's not either one (in my question), but perhaps both.