Chelsea Manning arrested

Apr 2013
Left coast
She has been sent to jail where according to the judge she will stay until either she testifies or the grand jury ends.

I too would love to know why she refuses to testify.

Dec 2016
Canada
She has been sent to jail where according to the judge she will stay until either she testifies or the grand jury ends.

I too would love to know why she refuses to testify.
Really? How hard did you look?

Chelsea @xychelsea Manning has released her official statement on being arrested today. "Imprisoning me for my refusal to answer questions only subjects me to additional punishment for my repeatedly-stated ethical objections to the grand jury system."

Dec 2016
Canada
WAR ON WIKILEAKS
Refusing to “Snitch,” Whistleblower Chelsea Manning Becomes Two-Time Political Prisoner

I will not comply with this, or any other grand jury. Imprisoning me for my refusal to answer questions only subjects me to additional punishment for my repeatedly-stated ethical objections to the grand-jury system.​
The grand jury’s questions pertained to disclosures from nine years ago, and took place six years after an in-depth computer forensics case, in which I testified for almost a full day about these events. I stand by my previous public testimony.​
I will not participate in a secret process that I morally object to, particularly one that has been historically used to entrap and persecute activists for protected political speech.”​
And besides other indy media, there's not much interest from MSM sources in covering the story in any great detail. According to WashPo, grand juries are God and must not be disrespected!

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
WAR ON WIKILEAKS
Refusing to “Snitch,” Whistleblower Chelsea Manning Becomes Two-Time Political Prisoner

I will not comply with this, or any other grand jury. Imprisoning me for my refusal to answer questions only subjects me to additional punishment for my repeatedly-stated ethical objections to the grand-jury system.​
The grand jury’s questions pertained to disclosures from nine years ago, and took place six years after an in-depth computer forensics case, in which I testified for almost a full day about these events. I stand by my previous public testimony.​
I will not participate in a secret process that I morally object to, particularly one that has been historically used to entrap and persecute activists for protected political speech.”​
And besides other indy media, there's not much interest from MSM sources in covering the story in any great detail. According to WashPo, grand juries are God and must not be disrespected!

Wikileaks is a curious examination especially on american culture and the influence of the legacy media.

As soon as they did the dump on the DNC you could watch the american left turn on them though they have enjoyed their praises and have been a thorn in the side of the global establishment for some time. Poor Julian (if he is even really still alive) hasn't so much as enjoyed a walk in the park for how long.

But hey, we all know they are really the russians....right...right?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Wikileaks is a curious examination especially on american culture and the influence of the legacy media.

As soon as they did the dump on the DNC you could watch the american left turn on them though they have enjoyed their praises and have been a thorn in the side of the global establishment for some time. Poor Julian (if he is even really still alive) hasn't so much as enjoyed a walk in the park for how long.

But hey, we all know they are really the russians....right...right?
[raises hand]
Anti-Wikileaks from the start
[lowers hand]