Chick-fil-a gets an upgrade.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
No, People in Kansas are living the the 21 Century.. People in Massachsetts are partying like it is 1699... They want to burn every person that does not agree with their world view at the stake. Just like good ole Salem.
LOL, the dumb shit you right wingers spew is hysterical. "Nuh uh, I'm rubber, your glue.." thats is basically every one of your dumb posts

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
LOL, the dumb shit you right wingers spew is hysterical. "Nuh uh, I'm rubber, your glue.." thats is basically every one of your dumb posts

Actually I am glad to see who the adults in the room are... and it isn't the Christianphobes.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
You insult an entire State based on prejudice and then pretend your shit don't stink. How Trumpian of you.

It is true, look at who the state elected, a Fake Cigar Store Indian that spews hate and bigotry and even promotes violence against those that differ in her political views. So yes it appears the majority of the state is.

Now how is that different than, the left painting the south as a bunch of toothless barefoot whites that have a Black man hanging from every tree?

Reactions: BondJmsBond
Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Engaging in a boycott is a First Amendment right of free expression.
A Sidewalk Is Not a Sideshow

The First Amendment is about speech, not action. In fact, an action isn't an "expression," either. A boycott is not exempt from its chiefs being prosecuted for slander or any other legally unprotected activities.

The Warren Court felt it had to put the public in its place. So it coddled its pet clique of young political activists, primarily spoiled upper-class snobs, to humiliate the public by invading public space and claiming they had a Constitutional right to get in our face. Flaunting its anti-majority arrogance, the black-robed Star Chamber arbitrarily decreed that we couldn't proceed with any manly action against the trespassing on our domain by these entitled pests.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I try to stay out of the Chick-Fil-A talk because someone very very very close to me is very very very high up in the corporation, and I know waaay too much about it

anyway I went there for the first time in months tonight for school spirit night, and I'm not a fan of their food because i was forced fed it for years every time I traveled with this person, and have literal boxes of fucking amazing coupons because those have been my birthday and Christmas person for years from this person. People would probably rob me for these coupons. I've paid for things with these coupons.

but tonight I went for my son, and it was pretty good actually. got the chicken nuggets and apparently now they have mac-n-cheese

I came here to discuss the mac-n-cheese (sorry didn't want to start a whole nother Jesus chicken thread)

it's okay. definitely not bad by fast food standards, but kind of bland

however you can solve that problem by dumping your leftover zesty buffalo sauce on it

you're welcome