Chilling World War III 'wargames' show US forces crushed by Russia and China

Dec 2016
Canada
Well, from this we can all be thankful to the millions of Americans who had the insight to vote for Trump as clinton was hellbent on antagonizing the russians. Furthermore, we can see the MICs influence trickling down from the legacy media to the lemmings crying muh russia, muh russia begging us to engage w/ russia in a negitive way, demonizing any attempt to create a positive relationship w/ the nation.

As i stated during the campaign i believe cultivating a positive relationship with both russia and China to be wildly important to the future. Far more than kowtowing to the crumbling EU or the epicly pointless UN.

This is why the globalists are constantly going after russia. They value their sovereignty and have no interest in the EUs garbage open borders authoritarian agenda. Unfortunately they have basterdized the term fascism as to me this seems as the end goal of this merger between global mega corporations and governments but what to do...
Many people, including many wary skeptics who were aware of Trump's trail of lies and corrupt practices, were hoping for the best...since he was promising to end pointless wars, pull US troops out of places where it served no useful purpose and improve relations with Russia (though he did not say the same thing for China), BUT Trump in government is either unwilling or unable to end the Cold War, and has made things worse on many fronts, like increasing sanctions, placing more troops and missiles on Russia's borders, ending the INF treaty and not making any attempt to restart the ABM Treaty, and has increased instead of decreasing nuclear arms spending...one of the reasons why he's trying to gut every domestic social program in existence to scare up funds for more military hardware. This is how empires end!

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Many people, including many wary skeptics who were aware of Trump's trail of lies and corrupt practices, were hoping for the best...since he was promising to end pointless wars, pull US troops out of places where it served no useful purpose and improve relations with Russia (though he did not say the same thing for China), BUT Trump in government is either unwilling or unable to end the Cold War, and has made things worse on many fronts, like increasing sanctions, placing more troops and missiles on Russia's borders, ending the INF treaty and not making any attempt to restart the ABM Treaty, and has increased instead of decreasing nuclear arms spending...one of the reasons why he's trying to gut every domestic social program in existence to scare up funds for more military hardware. This is how empires end!

I don't dissagree that it has been less than successful. How many "attacks" can conveniently happen in Syria right when we are about to pull our our people?

Trump meets w/ putin and the warhawks convince the useful idiots that it is a meeting w/ his handler.

Trump is trying to negotiate something....ANYTHING w/ the slave state of North Korea and they spin it to something nefarious.

Still. Clinton openly threatened russia during the campaigns and Obama... instead of trying to follow through on his end the wars promises became to be the greatest warlord in American history.

Does this demonstrate that the permanent government holds much more power than we the people have ever openly witnessed before? And thar clinton was pre chosen because she was already part of this permanent government? Yes to both IMO.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Well, from this we can all be thankful to the millions of Americans who had the insight to vote for Trump as clinton was hellbent on antagonizing the russians. Furthermore, we can see the MICs influence trickling down from the legacy media to the lemmings crying muh russia, muh russia begging us to engage w/ russia in a negitive way, demonizing any attempt to create a positive relationship w/ the nation.

As i stated during the campaign i believe cultivating a positive relationship with both russia and China to be wildly important to the future. Far more than kowtowing to the crumbling EU or the epicly pointless UN.

This is why the globalists are constantly going after russia. They value their sovereignty and have no interest in the EUs garbage open borders authoritarian agenda. Unfortunately they have basterdized the term fascism as to me this seems as the end goal of this merger between global mega corporations and governments but what to do...
When the old Soviet Union collapsed I felt we should have treated them the same way we treated Japan and Germany after the WW2. They have huge natural resources, but had not, and would not for years, have the finances nor the expertise to begin exploiting those resources. They potentially have more oil than all of the middle east combined. A pipeline right across the bearing strait and into the existing Alaskan line made perfect sense to me. They have billions of acres of timber. At the time they had cataloged at most 10% of their resources. We missed a massive opportunity.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
When the old Soviet Union collapsed I felt we should have treated them the same way we treated Japan and Germany after the WW2. They have huge natural resources, but had not, and would not for years, have the finances nor the expertise to begin exploiting those resources. They potentially have more oil than all of the middle east combined. A pipeline right across the bearing strait and into the existing Alaskan line made perfect sense to me. They have billions of acres of timber. At the time they had cataloged at most 10% of their resources. We missed a massive opportunity.
The hate of commie was too strong. Not much rational thinking was applied.

Dec 2016
Canada
I don't dissagree that it has been less than successful. How many "attacks" can conveniently happen in Syria right when we are about to pull our our people?
It would certainly take a courageous leader...which I doubt Donald Trump is, to act against the CIA and other military branches that when it's all said and done, committed war crimes by bombing Syrian troops and civilian populations to mess up ceasefire and peace agreements! If Trump fired the CIA director and other highly placed staff for instance, and threatened to end the CIA's own special drone bombing program and other programs they were never supposed to have, he might quickly be dispatched like John F. Kennedy, but since both Obama and Trump made some noises about re-establishing civilian rule over government...including the military, then they already had to realize that whatever goals they had about scaling down the risks and costs of military overreach can't be done!

Trump meets w/ putin and the warhawks convince the useful idiots that it is a meeting w/ his handler.
Yes, past presidents, including Republican presidents (like Richard Nixon) even had secret meetings with Soviet leaders and the mainstream media did not/or would not breath a word about the president being co-opted or selling out to a foreign adversary!
Trump is trying to negotiate something....ANYTHING w/ the slave state of North Korea and they spin it to something nefarious.
This also should have been so easy to do! All Trump has to do is step back and get out of the way and let the North and South Korean leaders work out the treaty, trade, demilitarization agreements they already have pretty much in place, and all the US president has to do is formally end the Korean War and sign off on the deal and take US forces out of there, and allow the Korean people to reunify as they have wanted since their nation was split in two during US occupation.
It all seems so simple, because it is! But like so many other wars and conflicts and other excuses for building more and more expensive military hardware, there are too many vested interests in keeping every war zone active and at risk of being set off and in the case of Korea..destroying the entire nation and killing millions of people for no reason!
Still. Clinton openly threatened russia during the campaigns and Obama... instead of trying to follow through on his end the wars promises became to be the greatest warlord in American history.
Obama was a failure on so many fronts, it burns me that liberals are so numb or dumb that they give him a pass for not trying to put through any of his domestic agenda priorities either...supposedly because he lost control of Congress after frittering away the advantage mid-term. But, even after that, he could have issued executive orders just as often as Bush 2 or Trump is doing now to push through his agenda.
Does this demonstrate that the permanent government holds much more power than we the people have ever openly witnessed before? And thar clinton was pre chosen because she was already part of this permanent government? Yes to both IMO.
That weasel - Mike Morel...a former CIA director for a week or two, went on CNN just prior to the final election vote to unofficially campaign for Clinton and declare Trump unfit for the job. That was a sure sign even more than other discreet endorsements that the deep state was behind Clinton, and after her stint as Sec. of State considered her one of their own! Elected leaders and appointed dept heads are usually somewhere in the middle when it comes to being accepted by the operators within these agencies. With Trump...they may have considered him to be a dangerous buffoon at first, but he's backed down for them every time push comes to shove, so I think he'll pass their test and they won't put a bullet in him....at least not yet!