China Begins Bulldozing Mosques

Oct 2010
Colorado
The Chinese git 'er done.

China Begins Bulldozing Mosques
China has begun demolishing mosques as the Chinese Government continues to crack down on Islam in the state, according to reports​
.International outlets and hawk-eyed social media users confirmed this week that several iconic mosques in China’s Muslim-majority province of Xinjiang no longer exist.​
The discovery was made using satellite images from services such as Google Earth and suggests that the communist government has launched a campaign to remove some of the region’s most culturally significant architecture.​
The news follows reports that China is cracking down on religions that they believe run counter to "traditional Chinese Culture."​

More: China Begins Bulldozing Mosques

May 2018
Chicago
I'm sure Trump will be calling them for pointers. This reminds me of Tiananmen Square.

After reading your article, they're doing this to just about any and all religions. China sucks.

Oct 2010
Colorado
I'm sure Trump will be calling them for pointers. This reminds me of Tiananmen Square.

After reading your article, they're doing this to just about any and all religions. China sucks.
China does suck. In China:

“Five No’s” 1555467597378.png

1. No multiparty democracy
2. No ideological pluralism
3. No separation of powers and bicameral
legislature
4. No federalism
5. No privatization

“Seven Don’t Speaks” ( 1555467597429.png )18 (Not even to be discussed)

1. Universal values
2. Freedom of the news media
3. Civil society
4. Civil rights
5. Historical errors of the Chinese Communist Party
6. Crony capitalism
7. Judicial independence

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato....ex-files/human-freedom-index-2018-revised.pdf

Mar 2018
Grayson
China is the world's superpower. I despise the commie bastards, but they reverse engineer that which works. Not allowing their culture to be over-run will guarantee their position as the world's superpower in the years ahead.

Where will we be when those who hate, loathe and despise the posterity of the founders of America be in ten more years? Another Venezuela?

May 2018
Chicago
China does suck. In China:

“Five No’s” View attachment 3647

1. No multiparty democracy
2. No ideological pluralism
3. No separation of powers and bicameral
legislature
4. No federalism
5. No privatization

“Seven Don’t Speaks” ( View attachment 3648 )18 (Not even to be discussed)

1. Universal values
2. Freedom of the news media
3. Civil society
4. Civil rights
5. Historical errors of the Chinese Communist Party
6. Crony capitalism
7. Judicial independence

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato....ex-files/human-freedom-index-2018-revised.pdf
And Trump and the right wants the US to be more like them.

Sep 2017
Hell
China is the world's superpower. I despise the commie bastards, but they reverse engineer that which works. Not allowing their culture to be over-run will guarantee their position as the world's superpower in the years ahead.

Where will we be when those who hate, loathe and despise the posterity of the founders of America be in ten more years? Another Venezuela?
China is no superpower in anything other than domestic slave labor and relies on foreign trade to maintain her survival.

What is her claim to superpower status in military? A one million man standing army" Until China figures out how to get her one million man army anywhere in the world with support structure, it is just a money pit with a lot of photo ops that make commie nations look powerful.

What we have is power projection unrivaled in our time,

May 2018
Chicago
China is no superpower in anything other than domestic slave labor and relies on foreign trade to maintain her survival.

What is her claim to superpower status in military? A one million man standing army" Until China figures out how to get her one million man army anywhere in the world with support structure, it is just a money pit with a lot of photo ops that make commie nations look powerful.

I say we stop sending business contracts there. I think Trump might be onto at least a little something. We can't help anyone in China unless we cut them off. But the trade war with Europe has to end to make this work.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

China is an economic super power.

They are playing the rigged game at an expert level from every single angle.

Their closed internet is the dystopian model our states hope to emulate

Their smart cities are tracking people far more in-depth than ours

They are about to fully released their social credit score, this is another test run for the world.

To say that they are not a super power because they are not wasting money on war games to the degree that we are is a bit naive IMO as feeding the MIC is one of our greatest economic downfalls and in this day and age where ones and zeros make more of a difference than bullets in the chamber should not be easily dismissed.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee

China has already passed the US in new car sales. Within a decade they will eclipse our total economy. With 1.4 billions people in the country, and a middle class with more people than we have in total population, their economy will soon reach a point where it will be self sustaining. They won't have to rely on exports. Since WE have sold or simply given most of our manufacturing to them, they would have little trouble ramping up war time military production. I'm sure, just like we have, they have made contingency plans on exactly how they would do that. They are already the 5th largest supplier of arms to the world. I doubt, if needed, China would have much trouble figuring out the logistics of war. Their other advantage is they haven't pissed away three trillions dollars over the last decade on useless never ending wars.

Saw an interesting little bit of information last week. We've been at war, somewhere in the world for 220 of our 239 years in existence. We are the most warring nation on the planet.