China's response to Trump's threats

Mar 2019
Texas
Why would you feel bad marking up a product fairly and competitively? You really don't understand the market place. Here, I believe @Marcus Livius can back me up.
People just don't realize that the cost of doing business requires a product be marked up. It is the mark up of the product that pays the bills. Did you know it costs more for Nike to ship a pair of sneakers here than it cost to make it? and if I told you what it cost to make it you would not even believe me. It's that little. Yet, they charge a fair price because they need to make a profit and pay their bills.

As to the BS, real sales is relationship driven. Try BSing professional buyers. Good fuckin' luck with that.

dude, you don't know how little you don't know.

Peace out

I know you have once again resorted to trolling while accusing myself of doing so.

I made my point clearly and you want to pretend this or that about me as if i am just making shit up. Something has gotton to you again. Maybe off your meds.

I have spent plenty of time in sales to know my ups and downs in such. I gave you honest answers and if you can not accept that without trying to bash on me then screw you.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I know you have once again resorted to trolling while accusing myself of doing so.

I made my point clearly and you want to pretend this or that about me as if i am just making shit up. Something has gotton to you again. Maybe off your meds.

I have spent plenty of time in sales to know my ups and downs in such. I gave you honest answers and if you can not accept that without trying to bash on me then screw you.
Sorry to upset you.

Mar 2019
Texas
Sorry to upset you.
No problem. When i posted to markus i was not aware that bernies claims a year or so ago were false on the campaign materials issue. He later clarified all that.

Here is the latest i can find on the tax action.

China threatens retaliation as US prepares to hike tariffs - as it happ ...

https://www.theguardian.com/.../trade-war-fears-markets-china-exports-fall-business-live

35 mins ago - Investors will be keeping their heads down until the US-China trade talks resume in Washington tomorrow, closely followed by the likely imposition of more tariffs on Chinese goods (now the paperwork is in). Donald Trump claims that China’s vice-premier Liu He wants a deal -- but ...

Dec 2015
Arizona
All true BUT most TRumpets don't even know the truth. Trump IS a master showman. A messaging genius. He lost 1 billion dollars and continued to snow investors and live the life of a billionaire! He is a master of mass psychology who has evolved the largest cult this country has ever know. He is so successful at "smoke and mirrors" that we have a formerly great political party, who despise him, defying the morals, ethics and the Constitution to defend and empower him.

I am very serious. Our best chances of defeating him in 2020 is through prays (and I am an agnostic!) and the idea that he will be impeached, absolutely laughable.

My advise, no joke, buy guns and store dried and canned foods.

One thing I can guarantee, even with God';s help, this country will never again be the same. We will never again enjoy the power or respect it has commanded post WW2. Putin hit a long term home run by getting Trump elected and I have come to understand, Putin is indeed responsible for TRump's election. Some I have not said nor believed previous.

OH, BTW, bunch of kids shot and killed in their school again yesterday. Yawn. Trump has made this part of the norm.
I was heartbroken to hear of another shooting. No doubt the shooters were some "VERY FINE PEOPLE". Our country--the one on the SHINING city on a HILL--now routinely requires active shooter drills in every state. Just. Like. Fire. Drills. and tornado drills.
SHOOTER DRILLS for 5 and 6 years old--our sweet little people. Just that alone makes me want to vomit. What a great country, eh?
I was teaching at Luke AFB during the 9/11 attacks. I was on my way to school and heard the news on the radio. Luke was on lockdown for 2 weeks with armed guards at each gate---there were three gates. For two weeks our children were scared to death. We had lockdown drills almost every day. I had Kinder kids crying in my classroom, asking me (and other teachers) if they were going to die. Kids were not even allowed to go to the office or bathrooms alone. NO CHILD in the hallways.

As if that isn't HORRIBLE enough, our friends on the Right think this is funny. It's all a big joke. The more guns the better.
DTT posters have MOCKED this situation.
You can bet that I'm worried about this country EVER recovering. Trump HAS encouraged violence at his rallies. The man belongs in a psychiatric ward.