Chris Cuomo melts down

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
Guy gets called a racial slur and the New York City came right out of him. Normal human behavior, but that thing called “respecting your fellow human” seems to be dying nowadays.
The thing is, it wasn't a racial slur. Fredo is the less successful younger brother in the Godfather. Like how Chris Cuomo is the less successful younger brother of Andrew Cuomo. Have you, or Chris for that matter, ever seen The Godfather?

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Poor right wing snowflakes, can’t racially insult somebody without being called out about it.
these hate filled deplorables don't even understand English. Well, not proper English anyway. Yet they demand others speak it.

Wild shit.

Jan 2015
MD
The thing is, it wasn't a racial slur. Fredo is the less successful younger brother in the Godfather. Like how Chris Cuomo is the less successful younger brother of Andrew Cuomo. Have you, or Chris for that matter, ever seen The Godfather?
I watched less than half of it and I think it’s a overrated movie. It’s still disrespectful, even if it isn’t a racial slur, and even within the context of The Godfather.

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
I watched less than half of it and I think it’s a overrated movie. It’s still disrespectful, even if it isn’t a racial slur, and even within the context of The Godfather.
1) Goodfellas, Once Upon a Time In America, and Mean Streets were better
2) Who cares if it was disrespectful? He can go fuck himself. Respect is earned, not given.

Jan 2015
MD
2) Who cares if it was disrespectful? He can go fuck himself. Respect is earned, not given.
That’s what’s wrong with America and that’s why folks end up in jail or dead. The virtue of reciprocity is dead. Literally all those guys had to do is mind their own business and leave the guy and his family alone.

Everyone is worthy of respect until they prove otherwise. Cuomo reacted the way any man would react if he was disrespected.