Chris Cuomo melts down

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
IDK but I don't watch CNN either
I like his show. He is fair and smart.

The only talking head show that is better is Brian Williams but he is on at 11pm so I seldom see it.

Erin Burnett is not awful. Chris Mathews needs to retire. Rachel Maddog I can't stand. Lemon is awful. I don't like any of the CNN or MSNBC talking heads not mentioned.
Fox talking heads are a sick hateful joke.

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
That’s what’s wrong with America and that’s why folks end up in jail or dead. The virtue of reciprocity is dead. Literally all those guys had to do is mind their own business and leave the guy and his family alone.

Everyone is worthy of respect until they prove otherwise. Cuomo reacted the way any man would react if he was disrespected.
Nah, fuck that. Fuck this society of "pleasantry" and docile servitude. The whole rotten thing is a sham and needs to be torn down. Chris should've put up or shut up, same with the other retards. In a true society, they would've dueled to the death over this slight of honor. But instead your "culture of respect" demands that they back down.

Sep 2017
Hell
Fredo is not an ethnic slur no matter how you want to spin it.

In the Godfather movie, it was a term of of endearment, at least for those that can follow characters and the inter-relationships within the story backdrop and the plot.

This one time I agree with Peter the Roman. Chris has also been on record saying that calling out fake news is also akin to being called the N word. The dude is a tard, with a short fuse, that wants to call everything racism because he is simply a pussy.

My name is Chris Cuomo and I'm an anchor for CNN. The guys says it like he is some delusion badass that think he is some gift to the word without realizing that no one watch CNN anymore other than TDSers and people wanting to laugh about all the CNN hosts and reporters with their collective panties all in a bunch. Good lord, even Mother Goose and HuffPost are more reliable and honest than CNN.

Jan 2015
MD
Nah, fuck that. Fuck this society of "pleasantry" and docile servitude. The whole rotten thing is a sham and needs to be torn down. Chris should've put up or shut up, same with the other retards. In a true society, they would've dueled to the death over this slight of honor. But instead your "culture of respect" demands that they back down.
They should have never called him that in the first place. That’s the point I’m trying to make.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Cool! Would you have the guts of Old Hickory if called out?

Last edited: