Christian Organizations Being Very Christian ... Again ...

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
lol banana republic like these banana republics ?Most Liberal Countries 2018
n 2017, Movehub used three different surveys taken in 2016 to find the most liberal nations in the world. The study uses the World Economic Forum’s Gender Gap report, the Environmental Performance Index, and the Social Progress Index and looked at categories including LGBT tolerance, religious tolerance, and gender parity.

According to this study, Iceland was found to be the most liberal nation in the world. This country had the smallest gender pay gap in the world and was also one of the most eco-friendly.

Finland and Sweden were ranked second and third, respectively. Finland ranked high in health and safety, while Sweden ranked high in gender equality.

The top 10 nation on this list are:

And the United States has the audacity to pretend to higher ideals and moral superiority.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
A camel can go through the eye of a needle before a rich man gets into Heaven.
Agreed. It goes along with the idea that the love of money is the root of all evil. There is a splinter group of "christians" who believe in "Prosperity Christianity". Other Christian leaders have declared it heresy, but the Prosperity Christians do have a following. Those followers are guilty of loving money and that pushes them toward evil as noted below.

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Timothy 6:10 - King James Version
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Are you kidding me? I'm not a right winger. Nor did I post any personal attacks. GTF over yourself.
LOL. You don't see it, do you? I never said you were a right winger. Read the post again when your mind is more clear. Disagreed on the personal attacks.

Question: Would you say any of the things you've said to me or others with whom you disagree to your own mother? I doubt you would unless you hate her like you do RWers.

F*** the religious right and the right in general. This is exactly why people hate right wingers. No more excuses for those on the right who disagree and say nothing. If you you don't stand up against people like this, you're just as guilty.

May 2018
Chicago
LOL. You don't see it, do you? I never said you were a right winger. Read the post again when your mind is more clear. Disagreed on the personal attacks.

Question: Would you say any of the things you've said to me or others with whom you disagree to your own mother? I doubt you would unless you hate her like you do RWers.
Yes, I would say that to my own mother. And she would agree with me. Where in that post or anywhere in this thread, have you been personally attacked? BTW, you don't realize that what you just did was make this personal by writing this post. Get off it. Leave my family to of this.

Now, on the subject of homophobic right wingers like the Liberty Counsel, yeah- I do hate those people. I posted a link giving you info on all the terrible things they do and continue to do. They're disgusting. If you think otherwise, I'd like to know why.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
....Now, on the subject of homophobic right wingers like the Liberty Counsel, yeah- I do hate those people. I posted a link giving you info on all the terrible things they do and continue to do. They're disgusting. If you think otherwise, I'd like to know why.
Thanks for the backpedal, but you made it very clear from your very first post that you hate people to the right of you.
F*** the religious right and the right in general. This is exactly why people hate right wingers. No more excuses for those on the right who disagree and say nothing. If you you don't stand up against people like this, you're just as guilty.

May 2018
Chicago
Thanks for the backpedal, but you made it very clear from your very first post that you hate people to the right of you.
You can make up whatever you want. Clearly, you have some sort of personal issue with me. I'm no longer going waste my time on you. Off to the ignore bin you go. You do not deserve my attention or time.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Is it not proper for a man of virtue to condemn men of sin?

Apr 2014
Heart of America
You can make up whatever you want.....
No need to make up anything when the evidence is for all to see:

By your logic, we should condemn all of the world's 1.9 Billion Muslims for the actions of a few terrorists and fanatics or condemn all conservationists for the actions of Earth First!