Christine Blasey Ford still can't live at home because of 'unending' death threats

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Ford did not give one shred of evidence that anything she said was true, nor did her own 'witnesses" Many are "sick of" people seeking the limelight to push a political agenda.
i think its terribly strange no one even bothered to interview Mark Judge: he was there

Apr 2013
Left coast
Maybe she should put a third front door on her house and lie about it.

The death threats are uncalled for as is the harassment, but lying to destroy someone's reputation does have its consequences.
Funny. From my perspective, it appears that Kavanaugh's lies got him just what he wanted.
Kavanaugh never lied under oath and there is no evidence that he did.
Of course there isn't because the FBI's figurative hands were tied by the WH.

May 2018
Chicago
Just an FYI for all our ignored members. You are not on ignore for your views. You're ignored because you can't see other points of view and mostly have no compassion. You're also on ignore because you will not acknowledge facts.

If you would like to continue conversing, then quite kindly start acknowledging reality.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Just an FYI for all our ignored members. You are not on ignore for your views. You're ignored because you can't see other points of view and mostly have no compassion. You're also on ignore because you will not acknowledge facts.

If you would like to continue conversing, then quite kindly start acknowledging reality.
you ask too much of them

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
If someone wants to produce a Kavanaugh lie with the evidence, that would be great.
oh he was already caught in several lies When the second sexual-assault allegation came out against Brett Kavanaugh, I predicted Republicans would pull his nomination. I was wrong. Kavanaugh managed to rally the Republican base like a seasoned politician, changing the question from the specifics of the allegations into a broader cultural war, in which Kavanaugh is a stand-in for every conservative who feels unfairly maligned by smug progressive elites (i.e, every conservative). Brett Kavanaugh’s Lies Are Catching Up With Him