Christine Blasey Ford still can't live at home because of 'unending' death threats

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
So far no one has produced a lie by Kavanaugh or the evidence.
not true he lied about his drinking and what boofing meant he lied about a weak stomach everyone said he made up a lot of stuff he was an abusive drunk agreessive and obnoc=xious many witness say that he claimed to be a choir boy, he was caught in many lies and corroboration was found

Dec 2016
Canada
This is why I was going to post a string of obscenities at guy39 for his crap demanding women immediately report rape and sexual assault allegations! But I was interrupted and had to step away from my computer long enough to start thinking:why bother....these rightwing boneheads are immune to change and learning new facts! All the same, this is why an increasingly fascistic right...following the example of their fuhrer, never stand still after either victory or defeat! And that's why average Americans sure as hell need something that functions as a real opposition party to the Republicans now.

Dec 2016
Canada
That asshole Kavanaugh has gotten away with delivering perjured testimony on both minor and important issues, and I blame the bought-off opposition for being so afraid of criticism, they only offer meed and mild resistance to the most egregious abuses. Expect that the new SCOTUS will disappear those four Democrat appointees and act like they run the Court without feeling any sort of guilt. Sociopaths never experience guilt or 2nd thoughts over what they say and what they do!