Christmas at the White House 2019

Dec 2015
Arizona
The theme for this year's Christmas is "The Spirit of America". Twitter was all-a Tweet this morning with the release of Melania's WH Christmas. If you haven't read the comments, you're in for a treat.
Whether you like the theme or not.....whether you like/respect Melania or NOT...here are your taxpayer dollars in full display.

Reactions: intangible child
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I don't understand why The Alamo is part of the White HOuse display for the holidays. Are they aware we LOST at The Alamo?

I thought Melania looked lovely prowling and stalking the halls of her palace with her royal cloak fluttering and flapping behind her...very very Elizabeth I of her.

Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
I don't understand why The Alamo is part of the White HOuse display for the holidays. Are they aware we LOST at The Alamo?

I thought Melania looked lovely prowling and stalking the halls of her palace with her royal cloak fluttering and flapping behind her...very very Elizabeth I of her.
LOL---well....DUH, Tris! Melania's "THEME" is The Spirit of America. The Alamo shows our spirit--and of course!! WE LOST, but does Mel know we lost the Alamo. Does she READ more than Donnnyy?? I suppose it's possible. :rolleyes: