City-size impact crater found under Greenland ice

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
There are a number of people who have been working on this theory for a number of years. There is a lot a geological evidence of the flood in North America. And these are not the ken burns young earthers. No religious implications. I am an atheist. I have no interest in biblical mythologies but every culture on every continent have independently passed down a flood story throughout their histories.
oh okay in that case i will try to keep an open mind.. not too open if you open your mid up too much your brain falls out

Apr 2014
Heart of America
There are a number of people who have been working on this theory for a number of years. There is a lot a geological evidence of the flood in North America. And these are not the ken burns young earthers. No religious implications. I am an atheist. I have no interest in biblical mythologies but every culture on every continent have independently passed down a flood story throughout their histories.
Agreed that most cultures have flood stories, but that could be from a number of causes including the melting of the last ice age. If an ice dam broke it could easily release catastrophic flood waters. Since most agrarian cultures live in fertile valleys, they'd be wiped out by such a flood from upstream.

I don't know how far the blast and heat effects of a .75 mile asteroid would stretch, but the atmospheric effects would be global as happened with Mount Tambora volcanic eruption which caused "the year without a summer".

City-size impact crater found under Greenland ice