Claims about George Soros

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
There's a persistent claim from the right that everything bad that happens can be connected back to George Soros paying for it.

- There's thousands of people for the Women's March. Soros paid them. Bogus claim: Soros money went to women's march protesters
- There are people protesting the Kavanaugh hearing. Soros paid them. Trump attacks Kavanaugh protesters: "Paid for" by George Soros
- Pipe bombs were sent to liberals across the country. False flag that Soros paid for. “Too Coincidental”: MAGA-Land Calls Bombing Threats a False Flag

I'm not saying it has never happened. But is there any evidence that George Soros has paid for protesters? A caravan? Anything?

The most I've seen is an article here and there from people saying "Soros owes me money" with no evidence to back it up.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Lots and lots of evidence. It's hidden in the same place that the evidence that Hillary has killed 842 and counting people and how she ran a pedophile ring out of an basement pizza shop.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Lots and lots of evidence. It's hidden in the same place that the evidence that Hillary has killed 842 and counting people and how she ran a pedophile ring out of an basement pizza shop.
I'm being dead serious. If this is a real thing, I want to know about it. It's such a persistent narrative I hear from the right that I'm sure there has to be some foundational evidence to support it.

I'm opening the door to all conservatives on DTT, or even just critical thinkers. Show me all the evidence. I'm trying to approach this with an open mind.

Aug 2019
De Congo
Let me rephrase. Credible evidence?
Look up the list of names of people who own 90% of all mass media and see if you can recognize a pattern. Then see for yourself how much time and energy these people dedicate to denying how much control they have [worldwide control] over all the information that they allow you to consume....

Jul 2019
Georgia
there's no evidence

"Soros paid crisis actors" has been a dog whistle for years now.

I joke around about not having gotten my $oros check, but that's to make fun of the conspiracy nuts who actually believe Soros pays people to protest or disagree with them on the internet

some conspiracy nuts are real fun to mess with

in fact I might joke about it too much, but it's so ludicrous that it's hilarious to me