Clinton: ‘China, if you’re listening, why don’t you get Trump’s tax returns?’

Mar 2019
Texas
politico

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday night suggested that if the Justice Department was going to let Russia get away with interfering in the 2016 presidential election, it might be OK if one of the 2020 Democratic candidates enlisted China for help.

The 2016 Democratic presidential candidate offered a seemingly tongue-in-cheek hypothetical to Rachel Maddow on her MSNBC show.
This brings up so many questions. Will the right jump on her for this? What if the chineses follow through?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I think you may have missed this part of your OP.

The 2016 Democratic presidential candidate offered a seemingly tongue-in-cheek hypothetical to Rachel Maddow on her MSNBC show.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
That is an opinion. I would say he is extremely unhinged.
I have never seen her unhinged. Her repetitive, tutorship style rubs me wrong so I don't watch her but I would never used the word unhinged.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I have never seen her unhinged. Her repetitive, tutorship style rubs me wrong so I don't watch her but I would never used the word unhinged.

Her show has literally been the muh russia show for the last few years. At least Jones bounced around conspiracy theories.