Cohen's opening statement at the COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND REFORM U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I'm sure Trump will particularly love the opening few sentences.

Chairman Cummings, Ranking Member Jordan, and Members of the
Committee, thank you for inviting me here today.

I have asked this Committee to ensure that my family be protected from
Presidential threats
, and that the Committee be sensitive to the questions
pertaining to ongoing investigations

Thank you for your help and for your understanding.
Here is a link to the whole thing posted by Politico. https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

Mar 2018
Rosebud
The same Michael Cohen who has pled guilty to lying to Congress. And who will go to prison for that, among other matters.

Of all the lawyers in America and he winds up with a Clintonista. Nah, there's no deep state.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
The same Michael Cohen who has pled guilty to lying to Congress. And who will go to prison for that, among other matters.

Of all the lawyers in America and he winds up with a Clintonista. Nah, there's no deep state.
If you use a history of lying as your criteria, you will never believe anything coming from the mouth of Dotard, and probably 75% of all criminal convictions will need to be reversed.

Check this out. And this is only blatant lies, it doesn't include stupid exaggerations. Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

Dec 2018
Wisconsin

Yea, it's not like convicted felons have ever been brought in as a testifying witness. Except when you look at, you know, history.