Collapse of the Republican party

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Is that a cry for help? Are you accepting responsibility for the election of Trump?
The responsibility for that lies directly at the feet of those who voted for him. It's that simple. But to this day, how anyone thought that Clinton would have been worse for the country than that sociopathic liar is something I can not figure out, other than blind "Democrat = bad" ignorance.

May 2018
USA
The responsibility for that lies directly at the feet of those who voted for him. It's that simple. But to this day, how anyone thought that Clinton would have been worse for the country than that sociopathic liar is something I can not figure out, other than blind "Democrat = bad" ignorance.
The funny thing is this: if you ask why they voted for Trump they always say Hillary was worse. Can they EVER name any reasons why they have that perception? Nope. But I betcha 25 years of anti-Clinton agitprop on RW prop networks like Fox explains it all....

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Isn't that it though, really? The worst possible Republican in 50 years (or all time) is still better than ANY Democrat.

Apr 2014
redacted
Isn't that it though, really? The worst possible Republican in 50 years (or all time) is still better than ANY Democrat.
Well, the "worst possible Republican in 50 years" beat the the best the Democrats had to offer. Why do you think that is?

Do you think AOC is the savior of the DNC?

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Trump's victory is really a reflection on the Republican Party and the willingness, as I mentioned, to support anyone but a Democrat. The entire unspoken philosophy of Republicanism has been shown to be shallow and easily corrupted by anyone who seems to have popular appeal and does not appear to advance any progressive ideas. Hillary was an adequate candidate.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Sorry, Clara, but if the Democrats had nominated a less deplorable candidate, maybe Trump wouldn't have won. Don't blame Hillary's nomination on me, go look in a mirror.

She was the most qualified, remember?

I bet Clara typed that close to a thousand times between 2015 and today.

Don't forget she was born w/ a uterus (way back when that ment something)