College entrance scam

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Were you elected editor of the Harvard Law Review? Was Trump?
Isn't that something that usually goes to an outstanding legal scholar?
Are you suggesting that Obama's single mother bribed the Harvard Law Review?
No, if you'd read the article I posted you'd know that the rules for selection were changed before Obama was selected.
As for Obama and Clinton getting into top tier schools they were the golden child of the party. Clinton far less than Obama I might add. He showed a strong interest in politics long before he got to college level and was brought along accordingly. Obamas path was securely headed to the Federal bench before the party changed his course to politics.
As for who paid their way to get in I don't think anyone did, the rails were greased by alumni. It's unfortunate that people in power are targets for all the crap poepe think they need to throw at them.
Do you have any proof that Trumps daddy got him into the schools he attended without having to qualify? Are we both operating on opinion?

From the article:
Change in Selection System

Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

Harvard, like a number of other top law schools, no longer ranks its law students for any purpose including a guide to recruiters.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
No, if you'd read the article I posted you'd know that the rules for selection were changed before Obama was selected.
As for Obama and Clinton getting into top tier schools they were the golden child of the party. Clinton far less than Obama I might add. He showed a strong interest in politics long before he got to college level and was brought along accordingly. Obamas path was securely headed to the Federal bench before the party changed his course to politics.
As for who paid their way to get in I don't think anyone did, the rails were greased by alumni. It's unfortunate that people in power are targets for all the crap poepe think they need to throw at them.
Do you have any proof that Trumps daddy got him into the schools he attended without having to qualify? Are we both operating on opinion?

From the article:
Change in Selection System

Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

Harvard, like a number of other top law schools, no longer ranks its law students for any purpose including a guide to recruiters.
What kind of person would believe that the scholarship committee at Oxford University in England was a tool of the Democratic Party to fast track college undergraduates on the road to the White House.

But then, there's more, that person also believes that any changes made to the selection of editors to the Harvard Law Review were directly aimed at Barack Obama's career.

And that person would also believe that Donnie Trump, who got bailed out of trouble by his wealthy father on numerous occasions, got into elite schools all on his own, based on his outstanding academic record, that he has had his lawyer write threatening letters to every school he ever attended to keep secret.

Congrats on the Hat Trick

Jun 2018
South Dakota
"What kind of person would believe that the scholarship committee at Oxford University in England was a tool of the Democratic Party to fast track college undergraduates on the road to the White House."

The nominating committees are all over the world. I'd be shocked if PACs weren't involved in the nomination process on the local level. I do believe that Clinton and probably others were the recipients of assistance and guidance in the nomination process. You do know that "Spartacus" Booker is a Rhodes Scholar?

"But then, there's more, that person also believes that any changes made to the selection of editors to the Harvard Law Review were directly aimed at Barack Obama's career."

I don't think anyone actually said that but you. You're acting stupid, or just desperate, IDK which. If you bothered to read the article you'd know that the rules were changed in the 70s probably well before Obamas' pop vote selection to be Harvard Law Review student editor. The rules changes were made to allow beliefs of the moment that Black students needed a leg up to get in the top tiers. Another piece of evidence of "affirmative action" at work.

"And that person would also believe that Donnie Trump, who got bailed out of trouble by his wealthy father on numerous occasions, got into elite schools all on his own, based on his outstanding academic record, that he has had his lawyer write threatening letters to every school he ever attended to keep secret."

That's unverifiable. It probably will remain that way as will Obamas' transcripts. These little dick measuring contests that Libs keep trying to get traction with are worthless to anyone but the echo chambers of loonyville. That process will also continue as long as the data isn't made public, an undesirable event to the libs, they need the issues.
The "What kind of person" you speak of is alive and well, he lives in your mirror and looks like

Roseanne roseannadanna

I don't actually believe any of those.Your hat trick try missed...........all three................