Commander in Cheat

Apr 2013
Left coast
I read a few excerpts from it. According to the author, many of his caddies call him Pele because he is so good at kicking golf balls to a good lie.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I know this is going to come as a great shock to some, but......CHEATING MATTERS. In fact, cheating at golf matters.

As Rick says "It's a window into a guy's soul." YUP. It. is.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
I know this is going to come as a great shock to some, but......CHEATING MATTERS. In fact, cheating at golf matters.

As Rick says "It's a window into a guy's soul." YUP. It. is.
There is an undercurrent of respect for cheater by many conservatives and capitalists in general. If a little fudging at the limits of the envelope and creative accounting leads to financial success.. great (according to conservative thinking). The judge in the Manafort trial even implied that Manafort was a victim and would not have been caught tax cheating if Mueller had not investigated him. Amazing!

Dec 2015
Arizona
There is an undercurrent of respect for cheater by many conservatives and capitalists in general. If a little fudging at the limits of the envelope and creative accounting leads to financial success.. great (according to conservative thinking). The judge in the Manafort trial even implied that Manafort was a victim and would not have been caught tax cheating if Mueller had not investigated him. Amazing!

Oh for sure it's a badge of honor for some. You know---kinda like putting a notch on your GUN for every sexual conquest or every kill.
Big men gotta FEEL big.