Commander-in-Chief

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The POTUS is refered to at times as The Comander-in-Chief. Maybe we should put an end to this. Maybe that it is cultural appropriation and wrong and disrespectful to our marginalized citizens who held the position of "chief" in high regard. Now a petty, sexist, orange racist is forcing the world to acknowledge him as "chief". We must put an end to this grotesque show of disrespect.

For shame.

#notmychief #tinyhands #hilaryissatan

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
The POTUS is refered to at times as The Comander-in-Chief. Maybe we should put an end to this. Maybe that it is cultural appropriation and wrong and disrespectful to our marginalized citizens who held the position of "chief" in high regard. Now a petty, sexist, orange racist is forcing the world to acknowledge him as "chief". We must put an end to this grotesque show of disrespect.

For shame.

COMSEVENTHFLT is HNIC; Far East.

Dec 2015
Arizona

For shame.

DEEE-LIGHTFUL idea: We must put an end to this grotesque show of disrespect. For shame.

How did that work out for.....oh....for example....Obama? Dubya??

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
They are ending the use of the term "chief" in some government institutions in Canada. The north American postmodernests are politically/intellectually united it is just Canada is a weaker target. Just wondering if maybe that this is being put on the burner here.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
They are ending the use of the term "chief" in some government institutions in Canada. The north American postmodernests are politically/intellectually united it is just Canada is a weaker target. Just wondering if maybe that this is being put on the burner here.
So what? This isn't Canada. *shrug*

Dec 2015
Arizona
Top Advisers Reportedly Fear That President Trump Is 'Unraveling': 'I Hate Everyone In The White House!'

While Donald Trump’s most recent target has been NBC News, the president’s general demeanor has reportedly been deteriorating due to more pressing matters. Specifically, Luther Strange’s loss in the Alabama Republican primary and Bob Corker’s “adult day care” comments and follow-ups regarding the situation at the White House. As Fox News host Neil Cavuto warned the president Tuesday night, he’d better be careful because he’s “running out of friends” at an alarming rate. Hopefully Trump takes the television’s advice, because according to a new report in Vanity Fair, advisers fear he is “unraveling.”

According to two sources familiar with the conversation, Trump vented to his longtime security chief, Keith Schiller, “I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!” (A White House official denies this.) Two senior Republican officials said Chief of Staff John Kelly is miserable in his job and is remaining out of a sense of duty to keep Trump from making some sort of disastrous decision.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-advisers-reportedly-fear-that-president-trump-is-unraveling-i-hate-everyone-in-the-white-house/ar-AAtjsYW

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Top Advisers Reportedly Fear That President Trump Is 'Unraveling': 'I Hate Everyone In The White House!'

While Donald Trump’s most recent target has been NBC News, the president’s general demeanor has reportedly been deteriorating due to more pressing matters. Specifically, Luther Strange’s loss in the Alabama Republican primary and Bob Corker’s “adult day care” comments and follow-ups regarding the situation at the White House. As Fox News host Neil Cavuto warned the president Tuesday night, he’d better be careful because he’s “running out of friends” at an alarming rate. Hopefully Trump takes the television’s advice, because according to a new report in Vanity Fair, advisers fear he is “unraveling.”

According to two sources familiar with the conversation, Trump vented to his longtime security chief, Keith Schiller, “I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!” (A White House official denies this.) Two senior Republican officials said Chief of Staff John Kelly is miserable in his job and is remaining out of a sense of duty to keep Trump from making some sort of disastrous decision.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-advisers-reportedly-fear-that-president-trump-is-unraveling-i-hate-everyone-in-the-white-house/ar-AAtjsYW

Lots a chiefs in that post.

Racist!!!!!