Commencement Address by Secretary Mattis at U.S. Merchant Marine Academy

Nov 2012
Kekistan
I guess you just refuse ti grow up. Your choice.
Why do you people crave attention, any attention from anyone for any reason, so desperately?
Because the moment you said how much does a merchant mariner make compared to a rifleman in Vietnam demonstrated your ignorance. Therefore I just made up a number. The bottom line is, it does not fucking matter how much they made. Also, your to dumb to realize that not everyone is paid the same. I can assure you a lieutenant makes more than than the unlicensed Merchant Mariners. Dumb question got dumb responses.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Because the moment you said how much does a merchant mariner make compared to a rifleman in Vietnam demonstrated your ignorance. Therefore I just made up a number. The bottom line is, it does not fucking matter how much they made. Also, your to dumb to realize that not everyone is paid the same. I can assure you a lieutenant makes more than than the unlicensed Merchant Mariners. Dumb question got dumb responses.
Of course you simply made up a number. You didn't know what the fuck you were talking about.
The fuck it doesn't matter.
Gee kid, no shit, everyone does not make the same?
I spent six years in the Marines and you tell me something like that as if it's a news flash?
You spew stupidities just to stay in practice.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Of course you simply made up a number. You didn't know what the fuck you were talking about.
The fuck it doesn't matter.
Gee kid, no shit, everyone does not make the same?
I spent six years in the Marines and you tell me something like that as if it's a news flash?
You spew stupidities just to stay in practice.
He doesn't need practice.