Common Libertarian Myths

Dec 2015
Arizona
Wrong.

The reason there are no libertarian countries is because every time one starts, the dems infiltrate government, gain power and tax the crap out of the citizen.

It's a sure way to keep the boot-heel of government on the necks of the little guy. The power to tax is the power to destroy.

"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul." - George Bernard Shaw
So it's the Democrats' fault? Somehow they "infiltrate", gain power and start taxing?? Well hey, either YOUR libertarian government is so WEAK it can't stand on its own or Dems are super-humans with magical powers.
Which is it?

Feb 2020
Kalifornia
So it's the Democrats' fault? Somehow they "infiltrate", gain power and start taxing?? Well hey, either YOUR libertarian government is so WEAK it can't stand on its own or Dems are super-humans with magical powers.
Which is it?
Dems don't value liberty or freedom. You only value control and power. You are experts at manipulation and deceit.

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too." That effing liar. He knew damn well that was not true. That POS hoodwinked us. He got caught in other lies, too.

(Democrat) Woodrow Wilson was the first to usher in "modern progressivism." One of his campaign promises was to keep America neutral should war break out in Europe. American voters bought it, and elected Wilson. Once in office, he signed the Revenue Act of 1913, and signed the 16th Amendment which granted government the power to tax a citizens wages and salary or income "from whatever source derived".

This allowed him to build his War Chest, and true to form for a democrat, when war broke out in Europe, Wilson sent US troops to die in the muddy, mustard-gas filled trenches of northern France and Belgium. That effing liar. He should have been impeached for treason and executed.

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
Dems don't value liberty or freedom. You only value control and power. You are experts at manipulation and deceit.

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too." That effing liar. He knew damn well that was not true. That POS hoodwinked us. He got caught in other lies, too.
So you'd like to have a conversation about LIARS? Presidents WHO LIE? Manipulation and deceit? Control and power?

GREAT. Let's go.

Jul 2019
Georgia
LOL - increasing withholdings doesn't change the amount of MY wealth the government takes from me.

My tears are for the hundreds of thousands of dollars taken from me over the years. If they would just pay ⅔ of it back, I could buy the mother-in-law a nice home in the neighborhood.
You were specifically whining about writing one check a year. You even said you cried when you write it. Was just trying to help.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
LOL - increasing withholdings doesn't change the amount of MY wealth the government takes from me.

My tears are for the hundreds of thousands of dollars taken from me over the years. If they would just pay ⅔ of it back, I could buy the mother-in-law a nice home in the neighborhood.
Chief,
I listen to you so you listen to me sometimes too, ok? I told you to forget this thread as it is just hate-bate and just keep it in the libertarian threads with the rest of the educated and the winners.

Right now you are replying to guys who are only used to signing the back of the check and not the front.

Reactions: SkyChief
Feb 2020
Kalifornia
Chief,
I listen to you so you listen to me sometimes too, ok? I told you to forget this thread as it is just hate-bate and just keep it in the libertarian threads with the rest of the educated and the winners.

Right now you are replying to guys who are only used to signing the back of the check and not the front.
You're right. This is my my last post in this bait thread. :halo: