COMMON PEOPLE

Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
So intruder breaks into my house and if I had not known in advance and called tech support in India and gotten preclearance, I cannot shoot them, huh?

Is the DNC run by the Bloods or the Crips these days?
Why can't you shoot them? You're in your home and not in public place.

Mar 2017
Massachusetts
Why can't you shoot them? You're in your home and not in public place.
Good to know the criminal can make sure his cellphone is on him and suddenly you can't defend yourself lmao.

"I know you're robbing me but hold on I gotta run upstairs and tell my daughter to turn off her phone so I can fire back at you" like lmfao you didn't think that one through huh

Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
Good to know the criminal can make sure his cellphone is on him and suddenly you can't defend yourself lmao.

"I know you're robbing me but hold on I gotta run upstairs and tell my daughter to turn off her phone so I can fire back at you" like lmfao you didn't think that one through huh
You are missing the point. This technology will prevent mass shootings in public places.

Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
Someone said that we have biometric gun safes.

Why can't we put that technology on the handles of pistols so that only the owner or assigned family member can fire the gun?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Someone said that we have biometric gun safes.

Why can't we put that technology on the handles of pistols so that only the owner or assigned family member can fire the gun?
I read about two years ago that exactly that technology was already available. I watched Mr. RNG Jr. using the fingerprint unlocking system on his new iPhone. It is instant and accurate. So it should work equally well on a gun.

Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
I read about two years ago that exactly that technology was already available. I watched Mr. RNG Jr. using the fingerprint unlocking system on his new iPhone. It is instant and accurate. So it should work equally well on a gun.
Cool! Maybe we should start there.

Aug 2019
Florida
I want my firearm to work when i need it to. Simple is better. No BS electronics on any gun i own.

If you want to keep it safe simple. Just don't load a round in the chamber till you are ready to shoot.

That is why cowboys only loaded 5 rounds in their 6 shooters.

Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
I want my firearm to work when i need it to. Simple is better. No BS electronics on any gun i own.

If you want to keep it safe simple. Just don't load a round in the chamber till you are ready to shoot.

That is why cowboys only loaded 5 rounds in their 6 shooters.
So, the mass shootings in public places isn't a concern for you?