Congress asked the IRS to report on why it audits the poor more than the affluent.

Sep 2019
Texas
Audit rules have nothing to do with Trump- anyone who has a lot of money and different sources of income have to hide it to keep it from getting stolen by the gov't- the same gov't that writes the rules used for hiding them- wonder why that is? Why is it everyone tries to snooker the IRS?
Bigger tax bills come from more to be taxed- that isn't Trumps fault- congress controls the purse strings- they write rules that have to be passed so they can be read- you can keep your Dr comes to mind- What rule writers (congress in this case) fails to understand is that rules are made to be broken- (see congress for evidence of broken rules)- some people even get paid to find ways to get around the rules (see congress for evidence)- some come by it naturally (see politicians for evidence) some work at it (see politicians for evidence) and some learn by example (see tax payers)-

Feb 2006
California
Are you a troll? Bloomberg wants to know-
Did you click on the bloomberg link, try it and learn, it's not rocket science! LOL

Trump Tax Return Ruling could Open a Door to Indictment!

Nov 2005
California
47% of the people (don't pay income taxes)...
This was long ago exposed as a lie.
Where have you been?

so if the Rich don't pay taxes, that means that 46.0% that don't pay taxes are not rich...
I have often wondered how many people's "conservative" views would change if they would magically be adequate at reading comprehension and logic.
Your statement is not logical. It's the opposite of logical.

Reactions: intangible child
Feb 2006
California
Where have you been?

I have often wondered how many people's "conservative" views would change if they would magically be adequate at reading comprehension and logic.
U.S. #26

Sep 2019
Texas
Where have you been?

Reading comprehension, and/or the lack if it isn't limited or biased to a Party- it can be, however, lain directly at the feet of the education system which both major Party's subscribe to- wonder why that is?

I challenge you to read it- or dare you- whichever perspective you choose-

Feb 2006
California
Then by all means keep insulting yourself in public.
Put that mirror down, and that alcohol!