Congress Becoming pro Business.

Nov 2012
Chicago
U.S. Chamber Recognizes Nearly 250 Members of Congress for Pro-Business Votes^_^

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today released its How They Voted scorecard, an effort that began 50 years ago, and also honored 208 members of the House of Representatives and 40 members of the Senate with its annual Spirit of Enterprise Award, given in recognition of their support of pro-growth, pro-jobs policies during the second session of the 113th Congress.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
U.S. Chamber Recognizes Nearly 250 Members of Congress for Pro-Business Votes^_^

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today released its How They Voted scorecard, an effort that began 50 years ago, and also honored 208 members of the House of Representatives and 40 members of the Senate with its annual Spirit of Enterprise Award, given in recognition of their support of pro-growth, pro-jobs policies during the second session of the 113th Congress.
Please name a few of those pro-growth and pro-jobs policies" that have been written, voted on and passed into law DURING the 113th Congress. When you do I'd appreciated how exactly they would accomplish said growth and jobs. One can name a bill anything, doesn't mean it's actually going to DO what the name implies. Thank you.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Please name a few of those pro-growth and pro-jobs policies" that have been written, voted on and passed into law DURING the 113th Congress. When you do I'd appreciated how exactly they would accomplish said growth and jobs. One can name a bill anything, doesn't mean it's actually going to DO what the name implies. Thank you.
@roastpork.........still waiting for that list. I too want to be able to congratulate the 113th Congress for the wonderful job they have done creating economic growth and jobs for Americans. I just want to be specific on exactly HOW they have done that.:lol:

Nov 2012
Chicago
@roastpork.........still waiting for that list. I too want to be able to congratulate the 113th Congress for the wonderful job they have done creating economic growth and jobs for Americans. I just want to be specific on exactly HOW they have done that.:lol:
The article never stated that bills were actually passed and then made into laws. I guess you can't read very well, (once a grunt always...), it speaks to those who voted for progress, and growth in the economy Marine-, CAN YOU HEAR ME MARINE?:lol:

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The article never stated that bills were actually passed and then made into laws. I guess you can't read very well, (once a grunt always...), it speaks to those who voted for progress, and growth in the economy Marine-, CAN YOU HEAR ME MARINE?:lol:
:lol::lol: Just as I thought, they didn't actually do jack-shit!!!:lol::lol:

I hear just fine. AND I got you to openly agree these clowns didn't actually do jack-shit.