Conservative Men Are Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Science Tells Us Why.

Nov 2012
nirvana
This is an easy one with a banquet of answers. Take a look at the GOP congress. How many women do you see? How about Trump's cabinet? Perhaps the GOP should change their name to MOP: Misogynist Old Party.

Add to that a variety of attitudes from yesteryear, when a woman KNEW her place, fetched the beers, made the sandwiches, wore an apron, did what she was told, spoke when she was spoken to. Don't get me wrong. It's not that Republican MEN don't LIKE women--oh no! Women are extremely useful in the bedroom, in the kitchen, & in the birthing suites. Lord knows the thrill that comes with various progeny! But THERE ARE RULES for women. AND OC breaks them all. Every day.

Alex Ocasio-Cortez does the unforgivable. She's power-seeking. She's outspoken. She dances--outrageous. She's disrespectful of her elders. She's not a Christian. She's not white. She's extremely intelligent and articulate.
She's FAR FAR LEFT. She's unapologetic and she challenges the status-quo.
Put those all together. That spells trouble for the Boys Club. It's SO SO SO great!
The year is not looking good for tighty whities Clara. They're still in a state of shock after November.

The writing is on the wall for what is left of their power. They can't govern when they're living. They sure won't be able to when they're dead.

I'm sure their heirs will be quite Liberal with their money after they're gone. This bothers them more than anything. I wonder how many of them have willed their money to organizations, or churches to prevent their Liberal children from getting it?

Jul 2007
NJ
Well, a quick look at her education seems to spell things out. In high school, AOC was active in competitions involving science and engineering projects, student government including the National Hispanic Institute, attended Boston University on a fellowship--worked as an intern in the immigration office of Ted Kennedy--graduated cum laude from BU with a degree in International Relations and economics.
AOC managed to beat Joe Crowley, a 10 term incumbent by 15% points. (Okay--I'm about to vomit over the words 10-term incumbent!). THAT has got to stop.

So, I'd say Ms. Alex is no one's bimbo.
And they are absolutely terrified of her for these very reasons. She is a strong, intelligent, confident woman who puts BS where it belongs. They fear nothing more. Nothing! They even put up with a President who would work against his own country in favor of a foreign adversary, rather than have a Hillary presidency. This country is most certainly still racist in large parts, but it is even still more sexist than it is racist!

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Cortez is everything this country has fought against since 1776, and that is the shiny thing that attracts liberals.

She is not smart and she is not educated. That is why no one who touts her great intelligence has yet to present anything by her that would substantiate either or that would overcome the illiterate things she states.
Disagreed. Yes, she's a liberal, but the Founders fought for freedom of speech and ideas. By comparison, your the Tory, the one they fought against.

She's naive in several matters, but she's not stupid or uneducated: "She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and economics." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

She'll either adapt or fade out. Time will tell.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
The Founders did not fight for the same thing they were fighting against.

Cortez is the poster child for what is wrong with public education and universities.

People who are not stupid and are educated do not make stupid and uneducated statements ad nauseam.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Disagreed. Yes, she's a liberal, but the Founders fought for freedom of speech and ideas. By comparison, your the Tory, the one they fought against.

She's naive in several matters, but she's not stupid or uneducated: "She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and economics." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

She'll either adapt or fade out. Time will tell.
Have you hear her speak on economics?

Imo that demonstrates how valuable that BA is not to mention her class ranking.

Kinda scary if you ask me.

It is not her political views that i have an issue w/ in this context. It is how absolutely empty they are and her complete inability to back them up. She just says stuff. Stuff that makes no sence whatsoever to any thinking person.

And what do we get in response when this is challenge...a bunch of rhetoric from the left.... "your obsessed with her" or something about her genitalia or skin pigment. Bullshit. I could care less about any of that. It is the absolutelyridiculous stuff that falls out of her food hole w/ such reckless abandonment and confidence.

Jul 2014
massachusetts

It is not her political views that i have an issue w/ in this context. It is how absolutely empty they are and her complete inability to back them up. She just says stuff. Stuff that makes no sence whatsoever to any thinking person.

And what do we get in response when this is challenge...a bunch of rhetoric from the left.... "your obsessed with her" or something about her genitalia or skin pigment. Bullshit. I could care less about any of that. It is the absolutelyridiculous stuff that falls out of her food hole w/ such reckless abandonment and confidence.
Really, what did she say about economics that you found so horrible?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

Again, i am not talking about if or if i do not agree w/ what she is trying to say. I am saying that she does not understand what she is trying to say herself. It is painfully obvious every time she talks. This is why she only does it softball interviews and she cannot even get thru those w/o looking like an idiot.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The right is terrified of her, that's why they spend so much time attacking her.
Nope. She goes on tv and says stupid things. If she would stop publicly making a fool of herself people would stop pointing it out. Simple as that.

Jun 2012
Barsoom

You just pay for it. That is the basis of her economics prowess.