Conspiracy alert: Justice Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
That was before she got hurt and found out about cancer
this was yesterday.. do you really think thats a real story, dude dude its fake news fact check
  • U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is already up and working in her hospital room, a day after breaking three ribs in a fall, her nephew said late on Thursday at the Hollywood premiere of a film about her life.
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 'up and working' after a fall that broke her ribs PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 9 2018 • 7:58 AM EST | UPDATED FRI, NOV 9 2018 • 3:13 PM EST

Nov 2014
Florida
this was yesterday.. do you really think thats a real story, dude dude its fake news fact check
  • U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is already up and working in her hospital room, a day after breaking three ribs in a fall, her nephew said late on Thursday at the Hollywood premiere of a film about her life.
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 'up and working' after a fall that broke her ribs PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 9 2018 • 7:58 AM EST | UPDATED FRI, NOV 9 2018 • 3:13 PM EST
Which says nothing that has to do with the OP

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Well, does anyone actually think that she still does her "job"?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
The Democrats will mummify Ginsberg to keep her on the bench. I am sorry she fell and broke three ribs but at least she did not break her hip.

Reactions: Clara007
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
The Democrats will mummify Ginsberg to keep her on the bench. I am sorry she fell and broke three ribs but at least she did not break her hip.
what choice do we have, in 2020 i am positive well have to do an fdr... of course the democratic "mobs" know where the supreme court is.. if push comes to shove there early retirement.. if you know what i mean.. know what i mean?