Coronavirus patient infects others on purpose

Jul 2018
Earth

Ebola Outbreak Map . Com

A CHINESE woman who knew she was infected with coronavirus has disguised her symptoms by deliberately taking antipyretics and successfully boarded a plane.

she then bragged about her actions online in photographs with friends telling people she wants others to suffer like her.

She is such a nice person, isn't she?

Jul 2018
Earth
Most of humanity will get this virus, most will also survive. Deal with it...
They are censoring the news. There is speculation that it is an ethnic specific bio-weapon. While they might report that an American or an Englishman got the virus they never report the person's ethnicity. If it is ethnic specific it shouldn't be a major problem for most people.

Jun 2019
ROT
They are censoring the news. There is speculation that it is an ethnic specific bio-weapon. While they might report that an American or an Englishman got the virus they never report the person's ethnicity. If it is ethnic specific it shouldn't be a major problem for most people.
New viruses happen. Let's stick with that, for now eh?

Sep 2015
Stage Left
do you know what kills more than coronavirus? the effing flu.....

stop freaking out and acting like your hair is on fire.

omg i cant imagine living in such a frightened state all the time :vomit: :rolleyes:

Reactions: leekohler2
Dec 2019
Europe
Presently soldiers of the people’s liberation army of China and the people’s liberation army of Korea are walking in the streets of Chinese cities and kill, kidnap from their houses politically and religiously dissenting citizens of China, in particular, Christians, under the false diagnosis of non-existent illness coronovirus. Thereafter they are brought to hospitals, drugged, tortured and raped for so-called re-education, because politically and religiously dissenting citizens of China are speaking in China and worldwide with regard of the abominations of the communist party of China, in particular, with regard to trade in Chinese women and girls abroad carried out by the officials of the communist party of China.

More than 1500 Chinese Christians were killed by Chinese communists, more than 50000 Chinese Christians were enslaved by Chinese communists, who spoke in China and worldwide with regard of the abominations of the communist party of China, in particular, with regard to trade in Chinese women and girls abroad carried out by the officials of the communist party of China. Presently, US and international terrorist steven seagall, an agent of the North Korean intelligence, is actively engaged in murder of Chinese Christians.

There is no coronovirus, there is a common cold and temperature: believe ye not Chinese communist propaganda and welcome persecuted Chinese Christians fleeing to America and demanding freedom from communism for the Chinese people.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Presently soldiers of the people’s liberation army of China and the people’s liberation army of Korea are walking in the streets of Chinese cities and kill, kidnap from their houses politically and religiously dissenting citizens of China, in particular, Christians, under the false diagnosis of non-existent illness coronovirus. Thereafter they are brought to hospitals, drugged, tortured and raped for so-called re-education, because politically and religiously dissenting citizens of China are speaking in China and worldwide with regard of the abominations of the communist party of China, in particular, with regard to trade in Chinese women and girls abroad carried out by the officials of the communist party of China.

More than 1500 Chinese Christians were killed by Chinese communists, more than 50000 Chinese Christians were enslaved by Chinese communists, who spoke in China and worldwide with regard of the abominations of the communist party of China, in particular, with regard to trade in Chinese women and girls abroad carried out by the officials of the communist party of China. Presently, US and international terrorist steven seagall, an agent of the North Korean intelligence, is actively engaged in murder of Chinese Christians.

There is no coronovirus, there is a common cold and temperature: believe ye not Chinese communist propaganda and welcome persecuted Chinese Christians fleeing to America and demanding freedom from communism for the Chinese people.
Please source this claim.

Reactions: Lyzza
Dec 2019
Europe
Please source this claim.
Please prove to me first, that so-called coronovirus which in its symptoms is nothing more than temperature and common cold in fact exists by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters. If you cannot do this, objective there is no coronovirus, this is your empty chatter, not worthy of attention of classical scientist as myself.

I can prove to you by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters that presently soldiers of the people’s liberation army of China and the people’s liberation army of Korea are walking in the streets of Chinese cities and kill and kidnap from their houses politically and religiously dissenting citizens of China, in particular, Christians, falsely claiming that they are ill with non-existent illness coronovirus, that you must admit as objectively true under rules of evidence established by US federal and state courts, including the US supreme court.

I await your proof, worthless and shameful American liar imaginethat.

May 2018
none
Please prove to me first, that so-called coronovirus which in its symptoms is nothing more than temperature and common cold in fact exists by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters. If you cannot do this, objective there is no coronovirus, this is your empty chatter, not worthy of attention of classical scientist as myself.

I can prove to you by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters that presently soldiers of the people’s liberation army of China and the people’s liberation army of Korea are walking in the streets of Chinese cities and kill and kidnap from their houses politically and religiously dissenting citizens of China, in particular, Christians, falsely claiming that they are ill with non-existent illness coronovirus, that you must admit as objectively true under rules of evidence established by US federal and state courts, including the US supreme court.

I await your proof, worthless and shameful American liar imaginethat.
In other words, you're full of shit.