Coronavirus patient infects others on purpose

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Please prove to me first, that so-called coronovirus which in its symptoms is nothing more than temperature and common cold in fact exists by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters. If you cannot do this, objective there is no coronovirus, this is your empty chatter, not worthy of attention of classical scientist as myself.

I can prove to you by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters that presently soldiers of the people’s liberation army of China and the people’s liberation army of Korea are walking in the streets of Chinese cities and kill and kidnap from their houses politically and religiously dissenting citizens of China, in particular, Christians, falsely claiming that they are ill with non-existent illness coronovirus, that you must admit as objectively true under rules of evidence established by US federal and state courts, including the US supreme court.

I await your proof, worthless and shameful American liar imaginethat.
You made the extraordinary claims. You have the burden of providing proof to support your extraordinary claims, proof which you have failed to provide.

Provide it, please.

Reactions: Lyzza
Sep 2015
Stage Left
Please prove to me first, that so-called coronovirus which in its symptoms is nothing more than temperature and common cold in fact exists by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters. If you cannot do this, objective there is no coronovirus, this is your empty chatter, not worthy of attention of classical scientist as myself.

I can prove to you by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters that presently soldiers of the people’s liberation army of China and the people’s liberation army of Korea are walking in the streets of Chinese cities and kill and kidnap from their houses politically and religiously dissenting citizens of China, in particular, Christians, falsely claiming that they are ill with non-existent illness coronovirus, that you must admit as objectively true under rules of evidence established by US federal and state courts, including the US supreme court.

I await your proof, worthless and shameful American liar imaginethat.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where do these freaks come from :vomit::zany::lol:

Reactions: Lloyd Christmas
Dec 2019
Europe
You made the extraordinary claims. You have the burden of providing proof to support your extraordinary claims, proof which you have failed to provide.

Provide it, please.
You can see it with your own eyes:

You can file FOIA request with US state department still headed by international terrorist lying secretary of state michael pompey, demanding release of classified information collected by US intelligence agencies in particular CIA and NSA with regard to mass murders and kidnappings of Chinese citizens in China, largely Christians, under the false claim of non-existent coronavirus, because these Chinese citizens are providing and want to provide western governments, including US federal government, with witness testimony and objective and sufficient evidence with regard of the abominations of the communist party of China, in particular, with regard to trade in Chinese women and girls abroad carried out by the officials of the communist party of China. Presently collection of this information is obstructed by American and international terrorist US citizen and agent of North Korean intelligence agencies steven seagall who is also personally directing murder of Chinese Christians in China.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

You can file FOIA request with US state department still headed by international terrorist lying secretary of state michael pompey, demanding release of classified information collected by US intelligence agencies in particular CIA and NSA with regard to mass murders and kidnappings of Chinese citizens in China, largely Christians, under the false claim of non-existent coronavirus, because these Chinese citizens are providing and want to provide western governments, including US federal government, with witness testimony and objective and sufficient evidence with regard of the abominations of the communist party of China, in particular, with regard to trade in Chinese women and girls abroad carried out by the officials of the communist party of China. Presently collection of this information is obstructed by American and international terrorist US citizen and agent of North Korean intelligence agencies steven seagall who is also personally directing murder of Chinese Christians in China.
You have failed to prove your claim that the coronavirus is non-existent.

As for the Chinese government, nothing would surprise me. It's a rotten totalitarian state. Its leaders answer to no one and nothing. As for other players, the love of money is the root of all manner of evils.

Deep searching "Steven Seagall" turns up nothing.

Please copy and share any information you have obtained from a FOIA request.

May 2018
none

Neither of those articles mentions coronavirus being used as an excuse to persecute Christians. And American Thinker? Seriously? You gotta do better than that.

Dec 2019
Europe
You have failed to prove your claim that the coronavirus is non-existent.

Please prove to me first, that so-called coronovirus which in its symptoms is nothing more than temperature and common cold in fact exists by objective and sufficient evidence that I can see with my eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters. If you cannot show me coronavirus to see with my own eyes, hear with my ears, weigh in the scales with precision +-5 grams, and measure with measuring rod with precision +-5 millimeters, objectively there is no coronovirus, this is your empty chatter and empty imagination of your democratic unreason, not worthy of attention of classical scientist as myself.

Please copy and share any information you have obtained from a FOIA request.

You can file FOIA request with US state department still headed by international terrorist lying secretary of state michael pompey, demanding release of classified information collected by US intelligence agencies in particular CIA and NSA with regard to mass murders and kidnappings of Chinese citizens in China, largely Christians, under the false claim of non-existent coronavirus, because these Chinese citizens are providing and want to provide western governments, including US federal government, with witness testimony and objective and sufficient evidence with regard of the abominations of the communist party of China, in particular, with regard to trade in Chinese women and girls abroad carried out by the officials of the communist party of China. I am not a lying democratic journalist as you are.

Dec 2019
Europe
Neither of those articles mentions coronavirus being used as an excuse to persecute Christians. And American Thinker? Seriously? You gotta do better than that.
Who are these Chinese people Chinese communists want to be guaranteed to be silenced? They are not Chinese communists for sure, there are regretfully mostly Chinese Christians.

May 2018
none
Who are these Chinese people Chinese communists want to be guaranteed to be silenced? They are not Chinese communists for sure, there are regretfully mostly Chinese Christians.
A claim you have failed to prove. I gave you evidence to the contrary as well in an earlier post.