Coulter Shuts Hillary Up

Nov 2005
7,853
2,420
California
#11
alias said:
What Coulter said was the truth. If Hillary cared so much to protect women from being trashed, she should have cared when her husband was trashing them for their entire career together in Arkansas and Washington DC. What could Hillary say after that? It was the honest truth.
Do two wrongs make a right?



And if Hillary did fail in that regard, does it make Coulter right?



Coulter was wrong.

Whether or not Hillary was wrong is irrelevant to whether or not Coulter was wrong.

Coulter WAS WRONG.
 
Aug 2005
323
0
#12
Coulter is just a psycho and is hurting Conservatives as much as Jack Savage, if not more. Some of her arguments are spot-on, but most of her style is just trying to stir up as much controversy as possible so that people buy her books and she gets rich. It's stupid.
 
Feb 2005
1,917
2
#13
Tabris said:
Coulter is just a psycho and is hurting Conservatives as much as Jack Savage, if not more. Some of her arguments are spot-on, but most of her style is just trying to stir up as much controversy as possible so that people buy her books and she gets rich. It's stupid.


That's what I said. It's not like conservatives or for that matter anyone has ever disliked making huge amounts of money of stupid people...it's just ironic to see that its their own in Coulter's case.
 
May 2006
6,176
5
#14
foundit66 said:
Do two wrongs make a right?



And if Hillary did fail in that regard, does it make Coulter right?



Coulter was wrong.

Whether or not Hillary was wrong is irrelevant to whether or not Coulter was wrong.

Coulter WAS WRONG.


No, Coulter was right. What she said about Hillary is right and what she said about the Jersey girls is right. That's why everyone on the left is screaming, because Coulter is right. People don't get mad when you tells lies about them. They get mad when you tell the truth that they don't like to hear.
 
Nov 2005
7,853
2,420
California
#15
alias said:
No, Coulter was right. What she said about Hillary is right and what she said about the Jersey girls is right.
What she said about Hillary may have been "right". It also may have been none of Coulter's business.



What she said about the Jersey WIDOWS (not "girls" you chauvenist) was 100% unjustified.





alias said:
That's why everyone on the left is screaming, because Coulter is right. People don't get mad when you tells lies about them. They get mad when you tell the truth that they don't like to hear.
Oh.

Is that why you get so upset when I say you're "ignorant"?

Because it's the truth?



Check and mate.
 
May 2006
6,176
5
#18
foundit66 said:
What she said about Hillary may have been "right". It also may have been none of Coulter's business.



What she said about the Jersey WIDOWS (not "girls" you chauvenist) was 100% unjustified.







Oh.

Is that why you get so upset when I say you're "ignorant"?

Because it's the truth?



Check and mate.


It was Coulter's business as much as Hillary's business. Hillary was the one who spoke out. If you're going to speak out against someone, that person has the right to defend themselves right back.



You might think what she said about the Jersey girsl is unjustified. Okay. No problem. Don't buy her book. She still has the right to say it.



Now who's ignorant?
 
Nov 2005
7,853
2,420
California
#19
alias said:
It was Coulter's business as much as Hillary's business. Hillary was the one who spoke out. If you're going to speak out against someone, that person has the right to defend themselves right back.
That's not the issue.

I'm not criticizing Coulter for her observations on Hillary.



I'm criticizing Coulter for her comments towards the Jersey widows.

I'm pointing out that nobody has been "silenced".





alias said:
You might think what she said about the Jersey girsl is unjustified. Okay. No problem. Don't buy her book. She still has the right to say it.

Now who's ignorant?
You. You're still the ignorant one...



I never said she didn't have a right to say it.

You have lost complete track of what I was saying, and have started arguing against things I never said...
 
Nov 2005
7,853
2,420
California
#20
Dylan said:
Wait... I don't exactly get what happened. What did Ann Coulter do to Senator Clinton?
Evidently, Clinton made some comments about Coulter's comments denigrating some "Jersey widows" of the 9/11 disaster. Coulter, based solely on her beloved politics, didn't like the way they were acting.



Coulter had a retort regarding Clinton's behavior after Bill cheated on her, and how she had no credibility to speak on women's issues because of her silence afterwards.



Clinton did not respond to Coulter afterwards, which I think was intelligent because if you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it.

(for those that need help, Coulter would be the pig...)

It only gives her publicity, and Clinton doesn't need to deal with her sort of mindless crap. Clinton doesn't need to respond to every two-bit hack who criticizes her.
 

Similar Discussions