Covid relief bill

Jul 2014
massachusetts
If we manufactured our own medical suppies we'd be in tip top shape, oh well. Guess we sold out on that one some time ago.
Nonsense, the blubbery blowhard secured our fate when he refused to accept the science and instead blurted out lies for a month and a half like "it's just a cold".
The failure of leadership added hundreds of thousands to the eventual death toll, and added to the depth and length of the coming economic collapse.

Bad leadership is a real thing, and we are paying for putting a moron in the White House.
Elections have consequences.

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
Bill agreed on and vote about to happen.....Billion for Hospitals and states, good oversite.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Bill agreed on and vote about to happen.....Billion for Hospitals and states, good oversite.
Fucking Democrats ruin everything, where's the big check made out to Trump Hotels?
How's he going to make his "mortgage" payments to Vladimir?

Hey, at the next press conference, someone should ask if he's still being audited, and can he at least release the tax returns from the years on which the audits have been completed....Maybe hold up a sign that says "Fauci for President"

Jul 2015
chicago
NOPE. Not my link. I posted my LINK(S) AFTER I asked for yours. Try again.
We are talking about the same stupid House bill. Its not your bill its not my bill. It is the Houses bill. It is loaded with garbage It is obscene.

Dec 2015
Arizona
We are talking about the same stupid House bill. Its not your bill its not my bill. It is the Houses bill. It is loaded with garbage It is obscene.
AND again--NO WE AREN'T. There are currently THREE bills. One has been sent and signed---the other two have NOT.
AND an additional bill sitting in the House.

Reactions: se7en and tecoyah
Jul 2015
chicago
AND again--NO WE AREN'T. There are currently THREE bills. One has been sent and signed---the other two have NOT.
AND an additional bill sitting in the House.
the third one is the worst one Much of the same crap is also being pushed by the Dems on the one in the Senate. It seems the Dems are now backing off on some of the pork on the bill being considered in the Senate. obviously the bill in the Senate has gone back and forth with reports about what is being attempted to push onto it being leaked out. Your linked bill from the House shows the kind of crap they are pushing.