Covington teenager planning to sue CNN for at least $250M

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
"CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals' homes. It's broadcast into their homes," Wood told Levin.

"They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites," he continued. "Totally false. Saying things like that Nicholas was part of a group that was threatening the Black Hebrew Israelites, that they thought it was going to be a lynching."

"Now you say you've seen the tape. If you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I've said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn't resist the idea that here's a guy, a young boy, with a 'Make America Great Again' cap on. So they go after him," Wood added.

Covington teenager planning to sue CNN for at least $250M, lawyer says

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As i said. This is only the begining. Hopefully they go after facebook and twitter once they get their warchest all nice and full.

20190127_165132.png

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The kid could end up becoming a Billionaire.
Using the standards of punishment that's usually demanded by the lefties I think the entire boards of these companies should be required to spend incarceration on an island, Rikers Island, for a minimum of 5 yrs each in the company of a new Bubba each week.

Seriously, the lefties here and elsewhere are always demanding jail time for anyone in business because they can afford the fines and only jail time is appropriate to inflict the required punishment.

Apr 2014
redacted
"CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals' homes. It's broadcast into their homes," Wood told Levin.

"They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites," he continued. "Totally false. Saying things like that Nicholas was part of a group that was threatening the Black Hebrew Israelites, that they thought it was going to be a lynching."

"Now you say you've seen the tape. If you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I've said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn't resist the idea that here's a guy, a young boy, with a 'Make America Great Again' cap on. So they go after him," Wood added.

Covington teenager planning to sue CNN for at least $250M, lawyer says
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As i said. This is only the begining. Hopefully they go after facebook and twitter once they get their warchest all nice and full.
I never saw any “vicious” attacks on CNN. This kid’s lawyers are just looking for a quick payday. They hope CNN will throw them some money to go away. The lawyers will make a tidy sum for “expenses” and Nickie may get some cash for a liberal arts college.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I never saw any “vicious” attacks on CNN. This kid’s lawyers are just looking for a quick payday. They hope CNN will throw them some money to go away. The lawyers will make a tidy sum for “expenses” and Nickie may get some cash for a liberal arts college.
I didn't see any vicious attacks either.

I'm sure the right/fright wing will disagree, but the very first thought I had on seeing the "breaking" photos and video was: arrogance. The same look was on other students in the background.

It's clear what it was all about.

They were all looking at that crazy old Indian guy. That wouldn't be so unbelievable for kids in their mid-teens. It's not an age known for wisdom and acceptance. A cliquish age, sometimes cruel. Many people go through this stage. I did. Hell yes I was arrogant.

Mr. Sandmann was being arrogant. Phillips was being a crazy old Indian guy. The Sandmanns have retained Lin Wood as counsel, a high-profile libel attorney. A $250M lawsuit is preposterous. Imo.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
I sincerely hope he gets a nice, fat settlement. We really need to move away from fire, ready, aim journalism, and I think hitting them in the allet is the only way to make it happen.
What injury did Sandman sustain to justify that sort of compensation?