Covington teenager planning to sue CNN for at least $250M

Apr 2014
redacted
What CNN Reported, These reports caused him and his family and school to be subject of death threats and bombing threats.

What really happened.

The Man approached the students. All the Students were doing was waiting on their School Bus.
So? Are you claiming CNN caused those death threats? That CNN is responsible for the actions of others? You may want to think your answer through before you answer because the blowback will go to InfoWars and Fox News.

Jul 2015
chicago
It's clear what it was all about.

They were all looking at that crazy old Indian guy. That wouldn't be so unbelievable for kids in their mid-teens. It's not an age known for wisdom and acceptance. A cliquish age, sometimes cruel. Many people go through this stage. I did. Hell yes I was arrogant.

Mr. Sandmann was being arrogant.
He was being "arrogant"? How on earth was he being "arrogant"? By not running away when a man walks up to him beating a drum in his face? How dare he stand there.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
What adults? It appears all stood their ground albeit the Black Hebrews were complete assholes.

He was just acting like everyone else. Not good, but not worse. In fact, better than the Black Hebrew assholes since he didn't toss out racial epithets. No, wearing a MAGA-hat is not a racial epithet no matter how many times someone says it just like Trump isn't innocent no matter how many times he claims it.

Still, I fail to see why this is all worth $25 much less $250M. Let's go back to you whining about "the media". :)

Cute. Whining about the media in a thread about malicious media malpractice.

I like when you said He was just acting like everyone else. Not good, but not worse. the old guy w/ the drum walked up to the kid, got in his face and started banging his instrument in his ear. But sure... they were equally engaged, right?

But out of everyone it was the media who acted maliciously and this is why they are being sued and why these kids will win. This divide we are witnessing is being propagated by the media. They recklessly created this story out of nothing and completely changed these kids lives. And they should be held accountable.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Yes very funny. I especially like the part where the Lefties start trying to create a conspiracy about the Covington kid (Sandman) being a different individual in the video vs when he is interviewed later. Ear comparisons and such. Anything not to deal with the real issue of the boy acting totally civil.
Yeah, that fake news one was its own thread too.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
What is so vile and slandering is that CNN and WAPO KNEW the student did not threaten the man with the drum.

If they did not know the whole story... and were not so anxious to make every Trump supporter to be racist.

Why are liberals so gullible they fall for these false flags on almost a daily basis.

Apr 2014
redacted
Cute. Whining about the media in a thread about malicious media malpractice.

I like when you said He was just acting like everyone else. Not good, but not worse. the old guy w/ the drum walked up to the kid, got in his face and started banging his instrument in his ear. But sure... they were equally engaged, right?

But out of everyone it was the media who acted maliciously and this is why they are being sued and why these kids will win. This divide we are witnessing is being propagated by the media. They recklessly created this story out of nothing and completely changed these kids lives. And they should be held accountable.
Yes. The far right does it a lot but only when it prints or broadcasts something they don't like. If they like it, then they praise it which is why Fox gets more praise than CNN.

Banging the drum in his ear? Why the exaggeration? Aren't the facts enough? Look at the picture below and tell me if the Phillips is holding the drump up next to Nickie's ear. Looks like it's closer to Phillips' ear than Nickies.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Yes. The far right does it a lot but only when it prints or broadcasts something they don't like. If they like it, then they praise it which is why Fox gets more praise than CNN.

Banging the drum in his ear? Why the exaggeration? Aren't the facts enough? Look at the picture below and tell me if the Phillips is holding the drump up next to Nickie's ear. Looks like it's closer to Phillips' ear than Nickies.

The drum in your picture is just inches from his Right ear... Your on Picture shows that it was the Honest Truth. The drum is about 6 to 8 inches from his ear.. I tell you find someone that will get a Drum and bang it 6 inches from your ear.. and see what you say

Remember he APPROCHED THE STUDENT the Student DID NOT APPROCH HIM.

Apr 2014
redacted
The drum in your picture is just inches from his Right ear... Your on Picture shows that it was the Honest Truth. The drum is about 6 to 8 inches from his ear.. I tell you find someone that will get a Drum and bang it 6 inches from your ear.. and see what you say

Remember he APPROCHED THE STUDENT the Student DID NOT APPROCH HIM.
How far is it from Phillips' ear? If that is 6 inches, then Nickie must have a really, really tiny head.

The video proves you are wrong about "banging his instrument in his ear."
NBC's Guthrie slammed by left, right over interview with Covington student Sandmann

Then are you saying Nickie should have whipped out his 9mm and gunned down the old man?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN