Covington teenager planning to sue CNN for at least $250M

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Disagreed. When you support Nickie winning a lawsuit regardless of the truth, you are advocating censorship by attacking news agencies for political reasons; specifically because you believe they are far Left.

No.

My political leanings have absolutely nothing to do w/ this. I stated very clearly more than once.

But out of everyone it was the media who acted maliciously and this is why they are being sued and why these kids will win. This divide we are witnessing is being propagated by the media. They recklessly created this story out of nothing and completely changed these kids lives. And they should be held accountable.

You continued to put words in my mouth and make things up for reasons that i don't know.

Furthermore this has nothing to do w/ censorship but the legacy media being held accountable for the reckless acts of disinformation they have engaged in especially against children who are not even part of public eye.

Cute. Whining about the media in a thread about malicious media malpractice.

I like when you said He was just acting like everyone else. Not good, but not worse. the old guy w/ the drum walked up to the kid, got in his face and started banging his instrument in his ear. But sure... they were equally engaged, right?

But out of everyone it was the media who acted maliciously and this is why they are being sued and why these kids will win. This divide we are witnessing is being propagated by the media. They recklessly created this story out of nothing and completely changed these kids lives. And they should be held accountable.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Darkness is a lack of light. Light is a force, darkness isn't. Education isn't a force, it's just knowledge. Information. That said, like light and darkness, education is knowledge, but ignorance is just a lack of knowledge. You can't kill it because it doesn't really exist. It's just a shorthand way of saying "No knowledge".
The world, especially the world of Right Wing Politics, tends to default to ignorance and anti-intellectualism. The average behavior is to forget and diminish learning with age, so there is a reversion to the mean which is this case is less knowledge and more bias and ignorance. It is far easier to be a conservative than to be a progressive for that reason.

Apr 2014
redacted
No.

My political leanings have absolutely nothing to do w/ this. I stated very clearly more than once.

You continued to put words in my mouth and make things up for reasons that i don't know.

Furthermore this has nothing to do w/ censorship but the legacy media being held accountable for the reckless acts of disinformation they have engaged in especially against children who are not even part of public eye.
The media is a business and they conducted business: reporting items of interest to their customers....usually sex, violence and controversy. This is one reason why Trump is often in the news (2 out of 3) and why Nickie and his friends were in the news.

Your hate for the media is strange, but common among the Alt-Right, far Right and Trump Brown-Nosers (TBNs). You've failed to cite, exactly, what "the legacy media" did that were "reckless acts of disinformation". Please do so. Please cite a couple examples of what Nickie's shyster ambulance chasers lawyers will use in court to win their case.

Apr 2014
redacted
The world, especially the world of Right Wing Politics, tends to default to ignorance and anti-intellectualism. The average behavior is to forget and diminish learning with age, so there is a reversion to the mean which is this case is less knowledge and more bias and ignorance. It is far easier to be a conservative than to be a progressive for that reason.
ROFL. Dude, someone has pulled a cruel trick on you. That's not a pedestal you're standing on, it's a hole.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The media is a business and they conducted business: reporting items of interest to their customers....usually sex, violence and controversy. This is one reason why Trump is often in the news (2 out of 3) and why Nickie and his friends were in the news.

Your hate for the media is strange, but common among the Alt-Right, far Right and Trump Brown-Nosers (TBNs). You've failed to cite, exactly, what "the legacy media" did that were "reckless acts of disinformation". Please do so. Please cite a couple examples of what Nickie's shyster ambulance chasers lawyers will use in court to win their case.

Here ya go.

The lawsuit, filed in February in federal court in Kentucky, accused The Post of practicing "a modern-day form of McCarthyism" by targeting student Nicholas Sandmann, The suit said the paper had used "its vast financial resources to enter the bully pulpit by publishing a series of false and defamatory print and online articles ... to smear a young boy who was in its view an acceptable casualty in their war against the president."

Washington Post publishes editor’s note on Covington controversy coverage

Apr 2014
redacted
Here ya go.

The lawsuit, filed in February in federal court in Kentucky, accused The Post of practicing "a modern-day form of McCarthyism" by targeting student Nicholas Sandmann, The suit said the paper had used "its vast financial resources to enter the bully pulpit by publishing a series of false and defamatory print and online articles ... to smear a young boy who was in its view an acceptable casualty in their war against the president."

Washington Post publishes editor’s note on Covington controversy coverage
Nice try, but those are only the accusations of the lawyers, not evidence and certainly not quotes of what you accuse them of doing.

I knew this was a bullshit lawsuit, but admit I was wrong in one way: Those lawyers aren't run-of-the-mill ambulance chasers, they are Alt-Right shysters. This is standard Alt-Right hyperbolic bovine excrement: "to smear a young boy who was in its view an acceptable casualty in their war against the president." No real lawyer would give that bullshit to a Judge. No doubt he would quickly defend the American Nazi party and KKK against similar "defamation' by the pinko press.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Nice try, but those are only the accusations of the lawyers, not evidence and certainly not quotes of what you accuse them of doing.

I knew this was a bullshit lawsuit, but admit I was wrong in one way: Those lawyers aren't run-of-the-mill ambulance chasers, they are Alt-Right shysters. This is standard Alt-Right hyperbolic bovine excrement: "to smear a young boy who was in its view an acceptable casualty in their war against the president." No real lawyer would give that bullshit to a Judge. No doubt he would quickly defend the American Nazi party and KKK against similar "defamation' by the pinko press.

Well, at least i know where you stand in regards to the legacy media propaganda machine. Now back to your regular scheduled programming.

20181118_111047.png