Creationism Evangelist: God Put Contradictions in the Bible to ‘Weed Out’ the Atheist

Jun 2014
United States
Creationism Evangelist: God Put Contradictions in the Bible to ?Weed Out? the Atheists | Alternet

. . .

“If I was God,” Hovind explains, “I would write the book in such a way that those who don’t want to believe in me anyway would think they found something. ‘Aha, here’s why I don’t believe.'”

“And then they could go on with their own life because they don’t want to believe God anyways,” he continues. “I would put things in there that would appear without digging to be contradictions. I don’t think that’s deceptive, I think that’s wise for the Heavenly Father to weed out those who are really serious.”

Hovind says that he made a choice to “believe the Bible until it’s proven wrong.”

“I know others who have decided, ‘I’m not going to believe it until you prove everything is right,'” he notes. “Okay, you do whatever you want to do, but I made the opposite decision.”

. . .
roflmao!!!!

These guys are nut cases. So, I suppose HE is the one who knows only the TRUE verses cuz this god "talks" to him.

roflmao...answer for everything...man made religions.

Jun 2014
United States
That explains why the Bible doesn't make sense, just another proof of the existence of Dog
Yup.....these guys are either saying their deity is so totally handicapped, he can't articulate clearly and intelligently or admitting their man made bible was constructed over a weekend kegger.