Credit Where Credit is Due

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
FTC, Seymour, Skychief, and others: you did what you wanted to do.
You wanted to make the libertarian section a place where you can talk libertarianism to each other to people interested in the topic.
What I say next, I'm sure you will take as an insult, but it is a high compliment, like when a male tells me I'm "like "one of the guys."

You collaborated and cooperated.
You claimed the libertarian section as your own but instead of asking moderators to police it you used the ancient feminine trick of ignoring people you wanted to avoid engaging with.
It seems to be working I hope I don't jinx it. You had a few try to spam you, but you persisted longer than they.

It was simple and brilliant. By that I mean that it was womanly.

Reactions: Neil
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
FTC, Seymour, Skychief, and others: you did what you wanted to do.
You wanted to make the libertarian section a place where you can talk libertarianism to each other to people interested in the topic.
What I say next, I'm sure you will take as an insult, but it is a high compliment, like when a male tells me I'm "like "one of the guys."

You collaborated and cooperated.
You claimed the libertarian section as your own but instead of asking moderators to police it you used the ancient feminine trick of ignoring people you wanted to avoid engaging with.
It seems to be working I hope I don't jinx it. You had a few try to spam you, but you persisted longer than they.

It was simple and brilliant. By that I mean that it was womanly.

Are you calling them "girlie men" ??? :winktongue: :zany: :winktongue: o_O :winktongue: :zany:

Reactions: RNG
Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
Are you calling them "girlie men" ??? :winktongue: :zany: :winktongue: o_O :winktongue: :zany:
It was sincere compliment BubbaJones and the fact that you think it must be a joke isn't your fault it's the result of centuries of ignorance not yet overcome.
I had a rough start with those guys with Flops accusing me of being an online prostitute but now their behaving themselves and Im learning from them.
Who knows you might even learn from a girlie like me.

Reactions: Lyzza and Neil
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
It was sincere compliment BubbaJones and the fact that you think it must be a joke isn't your fault it's the result of centuries of ignorance not yet overcome.
I had a rough start with those guys with Flops accusing me of being an online prostitute but now their behaving themselves and Im learning from them.

WWWWOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Centuries of ignorance not yet overcome ??? JUDGEMENTAL MUCH ?? They're the ones that called you a prostitute !!!!!

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
Fuck if you're not right, Seymour he got me!
Sorry Bubba it was my mistake to let you do that but I'm going to have to put you on permanent ignore.
Have a nice life.

• Haha
Reactions: Neil
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Yes, and I called them on it just like I'll call you on it.
You dont' like it stop accusing men of being feminine as an insult.

I don't know what your fucking problem is, but based on a single intended to be funny comment, you have made a WHOLE BUNCH of highly erroneous assumptions about me. So you and your high and mighty sanctimony can just kiss my fat hairy ass. I don't think you and I will have much to discuss in the future.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I had a rough start with those guys with Flops accusing me of being an online prostitute but now they are behaving themselves and Im learning from them.
Stop replying to them. Bubba and many others here are out of work and angry. They are here to express frustration of life and to blame Trump instead of themselves. We have a deal, so you FOCUS. I will send you a PM with a link to a page you have to sign that states you endorse and revere me. If you do not then now more lessons after this.

New lesson Princess and check you PM after this.

All nations are just open-air slave plantations, allowing their indentured servant populations to choose their occupation, giving the illusion of freedom then swooping in on payday to steal the fruits of their labor. This is why all governments are criminal and immoral and why the only just system of government is anarchism or volunteerism.

There is no political solution to the problem of government. Voting for a new ceremonial figurehead every 4 years has never, can never and could never create any lasting positive change because governments cannot improve or be made moral from within. There are too many vested interests and no statist system be it monarchy, oligarchy, communism, democracy, republic or dictatorship, none of them respect the right of the individual to opt-out of being governed.

When the mafia comes around to your business they always promise to protect you providing you pay and obey them. If you refuse to comply, however, the mafia burns your business to the ground. Similarly, are statist governments promise to help and protect their populations as long as we pay and obey but if we don't then they seize our asses and our assets and throw us in a cage.

The problem is giving one privileged class the legal right to commit violence and coercion against the rest of the population. All governments initiate the use of violence in the form of peace officers and coercion, in the form of taxes against their populations and this is completely immoral and unacceptable. Consensual sex is moral because it is voluntary, whereas rape is immoral because it is forced. Similarly, things like charity, donation and the free market because they are voluntary, whereas theft and taxation are immoral because they are forced.

The root problem with government is not that it is inherently criminal or corrupt, these are just symptoms and side effects of statism. The root problem is that its mandates are mandatory and its compulsions, compulsory For a government to be made into moral institutions, all taxes and interactions must be made voluntary.

So now you have a better picture of statism and how it really works.

Princess, you are young and time = life. I am not here to waste your time. Stop wasting time with those here that you have nothing to learn from. In a few weeks after I have seen you progressing, I will teach you how to make money.

DO NOT listen to any who tells you to go with your passion. Go ONLY for the best opportunities but always bring your passion along.