Credit Where Credit is Due

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
Stop replying to them. Bubba and many others here are out of work and angry. They are here to express frustration of life and to blame Trump instead of themselves. We have a deal, so you FOCUS.
Yeah, yah Seymour beat you to it and doesn't he always seem to.

I have one more thing to say to Bubba and then it will never be I who breaks our deal.
Bubba I'm sorry if you are out of work and you SHOULD be angry at Trump he has fucked this up from day one and before that.
This is temporary but the belittling and marginalizing of women has lasted for centuries fueled by little "funnies" like yours.
Don't bother to reply I won't see it and dont' nobody need to copy it and show it to me

Free I read about three words into the next part and you seemed about to start getting bossy.
I'll read it later I don't need to be mad at two egotistical male pigs online
I've still got my three boy cousins PERVING on me and that is enough to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyzza and Neil
Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
Stop replying to them. Bubba and many others here are out of work and angry. They are here to express frustration of life and to blame Trump instead of themselves. We have a deal, so you FOCUS. I will send you a PM with a link to a page you have to sign that states you endorse and revere me. If you do not then now more lessons after this.

I've calmed down a little and I got even with one of my pervy cousins so I'm fine now.

Sure I looked at your contract and it looked fine but I sent it to my lawyers just so I know it's on the up and up.
Turns out because your message crossed state lines after you met me on a neutral public forum you can be arrested by the feds for 2nd degree mopery.
They know you just made a mistake so they offered to represent you for a reasonable flat fee they can make sure you are never bothered.
Expect a call from the firm of Cheetem and Steele.

New lesson Princess and check you PM after this.

All nations are just open-air slave plantations, allowing their indentured servant populations to choose their occupation, giving the illusion of freedom then swooping in on payday to steal the fruits of their labor. This is why all governments are criminal and immoral and why the only just system of government is anarchism or volunteerism.

There is no political solution to the problem of government. Voting for a new ceremonial figurehead every 4 years has never, can never and could never create any lasting positive change because governments cannot improve or be made moral from within. There are too many vested interests and no statist system be it monarchy, oligarchy, communism, democracy, republic or dictatorship, none of them respect the right of the individual to opt-out of being governed.

When the mafia comes around to your business they always promise to protect you providing you pay and obey them. If you refuse to comply, however, the mafia burns your business to the ground. Similarly, are statist governments promise to help and protect their populations as long as we pay and obey but if we don't then they seize our asses and our assets and throw us in a cage.

The problem is giving one privileged class the legal right to commit violence and coercion against the rest of the population. All governments initiate the use of violence in the form of peace officers and coercion, in the form of taxes against their populations and this is completely immoral and unacceptable. Consensual sex is moral because it is voluntary, whereas rape is immoral because it is forced. Similarly, things like charity, donation and the free market because they are voluntary, whereas theft and taxation are immoral because they are forced.

The root problem with government is not that it is inherently criminal or corrupt, these are just symptoms and side effects of statism. The root problem is that its mandates are mandatory and its compulsions, compulsory For a government to be made into moral institutions, all taxes and interactions must be made voluntary.

So now you have a better picture of statism and how it really works.

Princess, you are young and time = life. I am not here to waste your time. Stop wasting time with those here that you have nothing to learn from. In a few weeks after I have seen you progressing, I will teach you how to make money.

DO NOT listen to any who tells you to go with your passion. Go ONLY for the best opportunities but always bring your passion along.
See that part about the government being like the mafia struck a nerve with me.
When I was in high school, I was watching the Sopranos and this guy couldn't pay his debt so they took over his sporting goods store and milked it for all the money they could scam.
I said "in a way, the Mafia is kind of like government." My grandpa said, "No Pits'l. The government is like the mafia."
The next monday, I mentioned that to my government teacher and she got all mad but she wouldn't tell me what was wrong with the idea. She said, "no Poppy, just no" real arrogant like.
I just told you my real first name Free that shows trust. Use it all you like, but only my grandpa calls me Pits'l, OK?

I'll read the read the rest later.

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
The student becomes the master!
Thanks but yeah don't get too crazy.
I see/concede that one point but that doesn't mean I think the whole idea of government is for shit.
I'm willing to listen is all I'm saying mister whoever you are.

I gave you my name its customary to reciprocate but since your a liberatarian do what you want.

Reactions: Neil
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I was complimenting your intelligence. As you can see, no one on this board has been able to defy my words as they are all too true. I told you that I am not a Libertarian. What I shared with you is just the most basic explanation of what government does. Other members here are not as intelligent as you and will have to read and reread my words many times before they get it (if they can at all). You have a good brain.

Reactions: Neil
Feb 2020
Houston
Hi Poppy, I'm Frank. Proud to meet you, ma'am! *tips hat and offers hand*

Now can you get to the part where you tell us how you got even with your pervy cousin?

I had several girl cousins growing up but only two were my age. One was a blondie, much like your original avatar and those never appealed to me much. Plus she was way too county* and I thought I was a real Houston city slicker. The other one though . . . she was brown haired, brown eyed and had an accent I used to call "Galleria girl." She lived in River Oaks but in an apartment her mom could barely afford after her divorce.

Anyway, bottom line is that I'm not gonna lie, I "perved on" her a fair bit but I called it a "crush." But I kept it to myself, she never knew. I was thirteen, she was fourteen. My grandmother was old school and thought that it was silly that cousins wouldn't strip down to their underwear to swim in a creek out in the woods. What's a boy to do?

You obviously were baiting us to ask you to tell us the story.

So tell.

*My blondie cousin had two unsuccessful marriages. Then, at about thirty-nine and holding, she got a boob job and married a guy that owned five dry cleaners in a small Texas city, but not Texas City. I asked her, "Did your husband watch a lot of The Jeffersons growing up? She said, "yes, yes, I'm weezy."

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
My blondie cousin had two unsuccessful marriages. Then, at about thirty-nine and holding, she got a boob job and married a guy that owned five dry cleaners in a small Texas city, but not Texas City. I asked her, "Did your husband watch a lot of The Jeffersons growing up? She said, "yes, yes, I'm weezy."
They movin' on up. One of George Jefferson's most controversial traits is his attitude toward white people. After a lifetime of betrayal and harassment, his trust is broken. When he moved his family into their new high-rise building (in the sky-yai) George was forced to spend much more time around the people he has learned to distrust. One of their neighbors, and eventually closest friends is Mrs. Hellen Willis. She and Mrs. Jefferson become fast friends but Mr. Jefferson takes some time to warm up to her husband, a white man named Tom.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I have one more thing to say to Bubba and then it will never be I who breaks our deal.
Bubba I'm sorry if you are out of work and you SHOULD be angry at Trump he has fucked this up from day one and before that.
This is temporary but the belittling and marginalizing of women has lasted for centuries fueled by little "funnies" like yours.
Don't bother to reply I won't see it and dont' nobody need to copy it and show it to me

And what the fuck kind of utter bullshit is this ????? Makes ALL SORTS of assumptions then makes even MORE assumptions based on SOMEONE ELSE'S reply, then tells me to not bother replying since she won't see it ?????

I guess some people just can't handle some HONEST FUCKING DEBATE !!!! If someone doesn't bow down and kiss their ass and totally agree, it's see ya !!!!

Judge, jury, and executioner !!!!! Tried and convicted on total hearsay and no appeal.